I'm a tech startup guy by day, and spend many evenings dreaming up/working on my next venture idea. I'm fortunate to do something I really enjoy.
I'm very much an open book. Ask me a question and I'll answer honestly, period. I like people who are the same way, who are comfortable in their own skin and don't need to try to impress.
Some things you should know up front:
- I love going to baseball games (am not a sportsaholic but do love the Giants)
- I'm a politics junkie
- Every summer I spend three weeks watching Tour de France every night (preferably in person)
- I have never gotten past my Smiths/Morrissey phase
- I love vintage/historical photos that show how life used to be
- I'm pretty much always thinking about my next business idea
By day I'm a tech startup exec/entrepreneur. I work hard and travel a fair amount, but am making time and space to enjoy life and be with friends I most enjoy. On the weekends you can find me on my bike - my other passion.
Though definitely not a foodie, I love any Asian cuisine, the hotter the better.
How to live more for today
My next business idea
Or I'm hanging out at my favorite, dive jazz bar.