New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Kunsan, South Korea • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 8:25pm
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body type
- Not at all
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
So about me, I'm generally an energetic computer nerd who likes to travel around when he can. When dealing with people, I like to keep a good since of humor. If I am stressed, sarcasm generally helps(and the well-placed table-flipping emoticon).
I am a Computer Science graduate working towards his Masters in Information Assurance. So maybe by 2016, I'll have it done.
I'm a gamer and a streamer. I value the old school RPGs and fighting games. I try to be active with the Information Security side, but hey.
I'm a non-smoker, anti-drug kind of guy. If I drink, it'll be a social event or something where I am not driving.
I am also good with upgrading or fixing a friend's computer. It's limited, but I am able to help out in some way.
Music: Video Game music and Japanese pop
2. My Intellect - It makes me stand out above others.
3. My Integrity - It molded me the way that I am and it makes me stand out above others.
4. My Unique Off-The-Wall Nature - Oh, this -really- makes me standout above others.
5. My Flexibility - I like being acrobatic, being able to do backflips and such.
6. My Self-Ambition - I work on improving myself. After all, if I don't do so, who will?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.