Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- Born as deaf
- Graduates at Kentucky school for the Deaf in 2004
- Currently college at Rochester Institute of Technology in New
- Major is Business Management
- Work at Quaker steak and the lube in Vermilion
- Position work is busser and dishwasher
- Cleveland all sports fans
- Ohio State Buckeyes fans
- Three Tattoo
- Good personality
What I don't like girl is
- Too many piercing
- High maintenance
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Hang out with friends
- Travel states
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Video game
- Who is having bad day and I can make her turn good day.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- Sign language
- My eyes
- My smiles
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Supernatural - Hot Dog with chili and cheese
- Family Guy - Pizza
- White Collar - Mac chesse
- The Mentalist
- The Walking Dead
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Best Friends
- Mac laptop
- Playstation 3
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Where will I be live place?
- Future job
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Hang out
- Playstation 3
I’m looking for
- Straight girls only
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Good talking, sense humor, laugh. Feel free to message me. I won't
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.