Find better matches with our advanced matching system
69 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 11:50am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and likes cats
I like to travel. I also love the arts. Someday I hope to graduate from singing in the shower and finger painting. LOL
I am a nature lover and have had rescue dogs. Although I live in the city, part of my property has been certified by the NWF as a wildlife habitat. I was going to knit some scarves for my little finch visitors, but winter came too quickly. LOL
1. My faith is in Jesus Christ. However I respect those who don't always agree with me or are of a different persuasion, as I am eclectic in my spirituality. I have a firm faith, and my faith is not a collection of cliche's. I am not a Bible thumper as I respect the Bible too much to use it as a hammer.
2 I want those around me who are openminded (not empty headed), kind and happy.
3. Friends and family
4. Peace in my home, etc.
5. Travel. I have a great travel idea to share
I know how to build a special bond with my female companion. It is all about the touch, trust and honesty. It's about doing what it takes to maintain the relationship on a daily basis.
Like Charlie Chaplin I sometimes walk with a cane, but at least I have a pulse, and am difficult to keep up with.
Italian, A streak house, a a fish restaurant, Southwestern
Most music except Rap and opera
Friends and family
A healthy lifestyle
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 56–74
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
If you seek to make the most of the years ahead. , are open minded about location, and ready to start a significant relationship if the connection is right.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.