Find better matches with our advanced
70 • Rockford, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 56–74
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 5:57pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and likes cats
. if we mesh.? These are not quotes, they are my thoughts.
"I don't always park between the lines, but I make sure I park in the right parking lot.'
"Keeping an open mind is important as long as one is not empty headed."
As I said in my book, "Only love does what love does best."
The best way to find one's own happiness is to make the effort to try and improve the happiness quotient of those near and far.
Money doesn't make one "rich," it only gives one choices.
To sum up. I am safe, sane (No weird friends), smart / savvy, spiritually eclectic, sophisticated, secure financially(Sounder than a dollar bill), sophisticated when I want to be, Silly when I want to be, Serious about finding the love of my life, Appropriately sensuous / sexy, sensible, self sufficient, and smiling
• Although I think education is important, and have advanced degrees, I believe the most important things we learn in life are about faith, kindness, and generosity. because they are about character.
• I have never taken illegal drugs nor abused legal ones
• I have no debts.
• My faith in Christ is important to me because faith brings hope whereas unbelief is empty and powerless. I authored a book about the Bible that explains paradoxes, answers dilemmas and explains difficult and confusing scriptures. and exposes misunderstandings. I
• I have no siblings, and yet I have 25 honorary brothers and sisters.
• I have rescued dogs, created a wildflower garden , and maintain a wildlife habitat
• i am multi talented and have had a successful 17 year career as a clergyman, a successful 25 year career as a stockbroker, and a successful three year career as the host of a TV program, I have also been a volunteer chaplain to a local hospital and police department.
• I live a healthy lifestyle: eat healthy and exercise regularly. . i am fashionable even though my wallet doesn't always match my belt or shoes. I am smarter than a fifth grader and can even count to twenty with my shoes on. LOL
• I enjoy romantic comedies, have a great travel idea, cook,, enjoy concerts and the theater. I even have a movie theater in my home.
You'll find that I am safe, same (No weird friends,), savvy / smart, sensual and sexually appropriate, sophisticated, stable financially, spirited and spiritually eclectic, "serious / silly ", and smiling.
Like Charlie Chaplin I sometimes walk with a cane, but at least I have a pulse, and am difficult to keep up with.
Italian, A streak house, or a fish restaurant, Southwestern
Most music except Rap and opera
Friends and family
A healthy lifestyle
If you seek to make the most of the years ahead. , are open minded about location, and ready to start a significant relationship if the connection is right.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.