Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I have moved back to the bay area after living in LA for a year and
a half and I'm looking to meet new people to enjoy the city
Some random facts about me:
1) I enjoy helping ppl who are less fortunate but are still
motivated to chase their dreams
2) my life path number is 11...you might need to Google that.
3) spent a month teaching english as a foreign languge in a village
in boruca, Costa Rica
4) favorite job: working at an afterschool program with elementary
5) right now I'm looking to find a country to do some volunteering
and traveling in for about 3-5 weeks...have any ideas or
volunteering agencies you know about? .
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work the regular 9-5 as a registered nurse and enjoy the work
that I do.
During my spare time, I've been trying to get out and enjoy the
weather as much as possible (tennis, softball, checking out local
events, beach, biking, hiking, etc.). I love being outside, which
is part of the reason why I had to move out of San Francisco (which
is where I grew up)....it's too foggy there!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'd like to think that I'm good at....
1) being a good friend
3) sports (softball, basketball, etc.)
4) thinking outside the box
5) making random comments
6) finding cool things to do
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
that I'm asian and they can't really tell whether I'm korean,
chinese, vietnamese, etc.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
books: 5 people you meet in heaven, myers-briggs personality
type....I usually enjoy books that can give me a different way of
looking at life.
movies: the rock, hang-over, vanilla sky, the game, good will
hunting, a beautiful mind, rwanda hotel,...
music: I like my hip hop and r&b
food: I like most types of food, but my fave are the things that
are cheap, healthy and tasty.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) sports/physical activity (softball, basketball, golf, yoga
, and tennis
2) a cell phone...I don't remember phone numbers anymore
3) great weather....it's not socal, but bay area weather is pretty
4) good food....having grown up in the bay area, I've been lucky
enough to try all kinds of food...the tasty, the mediocre stuff,
and the nasty.
5) a working car....gives me so much freedom to go where ever
6) nice comfy bed...nothing better to come home to after a long
tiring day at work/school or having fun
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
the meaning of life, my relationships, and new things to do and try
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
An ideal Friday would be spending time with friends....I usually
prefer seeing friends one to one or in smaller groups because its
easier to catch up and open up deeper levels of conversations.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you're looking for a meaningful and real relationship
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.