Some random facts about me:
1) I enjoy helping ppl who are less fortunate but are still motivated to chase their dreams
2) my life path number is 11...you might need to Google that.
3) spent a month teaching english as a foreign languge in a village in boruca, Costa Rica
4) favorite job: working at an afterschool program with elementary school kids
5) right now I'm looking to find a country to do some volunteering and traveling in for about 3-5 weeks...have any ideas or volunteering agencies you know about? .
During my spare time, I've been trying to get out and enjoy the weather as much as possible (tennis, softball, checking out local events, beach, biking, hiking, etc.). I love being outside, which is part of the reason why I had to move out of San Francisco (which is where I grew up)....it's too foggy there!
1) being a good friend
3) sports (softball, basketball, etc.)
4) thinking outside the box
5) making random comments
6) finding cool things to do
movies: the rock, hang-over, vanilla sky, the game, good will hunting, a beautiful mind, rwanda hotel,...
music: I like my hip hop and r&b
food: I like most types of food, but my fave are the things that are cheap, healthy and tasty.
2) a cell phone...I don't remember phone numbers anymore
3) great weather....it's not socal, but bay area weather is pretty awesome.
4) good food....having grown up in the bay area, I've been lucky enough to try all kinds of food...the tasty, the mediocre stuff, and the nasty.
5) a working car....gives me so much freedom to go where ever whenever
6) nice comfy bed...nothing better to come home to after a long tiring day at work/school or having fun