Time for the fun stuff, random facts:
- my friends call me Charlie (not a good back story
- I've been skydiving and white water rafting, and I really want to swim with sharks in a cage (even though shark week has made me terrified of them)
- I can play a few songs on the piano and am trying to learn more. I also just bought a banjo, random I know.
- I have 3 brothers who I'm very close with (my poor mother). And recently became an uncle
- I became an ordained minister over the summer and baptized my best friends son
- I like chick flicks and I'm not ashamed. 500 days of summer, meet joe black, and love actually are my favorite ones. But I enjoy action, horror, and comedy movies more
- I love stand up comedy and recently just saw Louis C.K. Live
- I like watching and reading things about space/the universe. Big nerd
- a paper I worked on got accepted to a technical conference in Las Vegas in march
- I used to play soccer until my knee exploded and I miss it. But I still love exercising and being active.
- I take about 2-3 naps a year, it's a curse
-best concert I've ever been to is daft punk at lolapalooza, followed by Mumford and sons
- I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate
- I love the cold and the snow just as much as the warm weather
Could go on and on but just message me and ask