I like astronomy, reading, running and exploring.
I've been on Long Island three years years now. I am unabashed about my dislike for this area.
I'm very honest and open. I have the INTJ/INTF personality type.
In an effort to make myself seem more interesting, here are some random facts which might be relevant:
- I am rather squeamish about bodily mutilation, so I find piercings unattractive (except for small earings). Also, those metal zits people put in their noses are a turn off for me.
- Smoking a turn off for me, it's a really poor life choice (and also tastes bad when kissing and ruins one's teeth and nails).
- I am recovering from a politics addiction, meaning reading political news compulsively.
- I like snooping around in basements, tunnels and other infrastructure when I get the chance, but I never break anything or trespass when signs say not to.
- I own a few bitcoin and am a fan of cryptocurrency. Long story short, I almost made a ton of money but I sold most of the coins I had too soon (summer 2013).
- Dan is one of the most popular names for people my age, so one of my friends refereed to me as 'quiet Dan', because I'm not very good at projecting my voice unless I make a concerted effort.