I like astronomy, reading, running and exploring.
I've been on Long Island four years now.
I'm very honest and open. I have the INTJ/INTF personality type.
In an effort to make myself seem more interesting, here are some random facts which might be relevant:
- I am rather squeamish about bodily mutilation, so I find piercings unattractive (except earings, although the dangly ones sometimes freak me out). Also, those metal zits people put in their noses are a turn off for me.
- Smoking a turn off for me, mainly because I think it's a poor life choice and also tastes bad when kissing and ruins one's teeth and nails.
- I am recovering from a politics addiction, meaning reading political news compulsively.
- I like snooping around in basements, tunnels and other infrastructure when I get the chance, but I never break anything or trespass when signs say not to.
- I own a few bitcoin and am a fan of cryptocurrency. (but I haven't actually made a fortune trading bitcoin)