Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Champaign, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 24, 2013
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Graduated from high school
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Movies: I watch waaaaaay too many movies to pick out a favorite. I'd have to say i'm a huge fan of superhero movies, comedies, action films, and occasionally an intense drama flick or two. Not big on sappy romance, though seeking a friend for the end of the world really entertained me.
Shows: I don't have cable, saves on $$$. When i do get a chance to watch TV I usually watch The Walking Dead or Supernatural. I also like to watch shows on cooking channels.
Music: Another one of those things too diverse to narrow down. I listen to mostly heavy metal and deep dubstep, but I have plenty of UK rap to get down to and sometimes I'll zone out to some classical music but not very often. I can't stand country music though, I grew up on it and developed a deep distaste for it over the years.
Food: Chinese food is my absolute favorite, but an all american style burger is a close second. I really love cooking and experimenting with flavors in my own kitchen. I also have one philosophy about food that tends to work it's way into every meal I make, and that is the hotter the better! I love food with a kick.
1) Movies, they're my escape from the mundane reality we live in and a get-away into another time period or maybe another reality where what's impossible in this world, is common place in the movie world.
2) Music! I don't go anywhere without my walkman and HD headphones or at least 3 different cds in my car.
3) My family. They're always there for me to help out, though they may kick me in the ass a few times first for slipping up. My little sister is my best friend in the whole world even when we call each other names and make fun of each other.
4) Food! What's better than a delicious meal at the end of a long day? Nothing!
5) Internet! As lame as that sounds, I don't get out much and it's my connection to the outside world. I'm a bit shy and introverted and I prefer to get to know someone better online before I meet them in person to relieve some of the tension.
6) Sleeping. Not to say I'm lazy or sleep all day, but being able to have a regular sleep schedule is a wonderful thing. After years of going to bed at odd hours and waking up whenever I felt like it, having a set time frame for going to bed and waking up again is lovely. Regular sleep patterns keep me in a much better mood than when I'm tired all the time.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.