The long version, in bullet form!
• I'm a fairly quiet guy, but get past that (not hard) and I'm actually pretty lively
• To me, there are few things better than having a good beer, scotch or meal with someone I like. Or someone I just met who's interesting.
• I love comedy. I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I love stand up comedy, and having said that, brilliant minds like George Carlin probably had a bigger influence over who I am than most of the people I actually know. And like him, I have a really dirty/offensive sense of humor.
• I've been skydiving, hang gliding and bungee jumping, and would love to go again
• The product of most of my medical training is me answering other people's dumb medical questions or using a bad British accent to occasionally chime in with "Trust me, I'm The Doctor". And I'm totally fine with that.
• I like to get out of my comfort zone and am up for trying anything at least once, twice if I think maybe the first time just didn't work. That said, I hate clubbing, and generally suck at dancing
• I absolutely hate social rules, games and any of that stuff because to me, it's pointless. If someone wants something, they should say it. If someone is not interested, they should still say it. I do. Saves a lot of time and energy, and just seems more considerate.
• I like to quote things and also rant about things. If you keep reading, this will be pretty obvious.
And because no OK Cupid profile is complete without some mention of outdoorsy stuff (seriously, almost every profile has something like this), I like travel, hiking, camping, fishing, swimming, waterskiing, scuba, biking, frisbee, the park on a nice day, etc...