The long version:
Life is short, and I want to make the most of it, whether it's trying new food, doing new things, or just meeting new people. I grew up on Long Island, went to undergrad at Tufts, finished med school in Chicago (NYC≥Chicago>Boston), and came back here to do research that involves cancer, mice and lots of radiation. Sadly I have not cured cancer or created any superpowered mice...and now I can't remember which one I'm going for.
Rather than continuing with paragraph form, the rest of this is just going to be bullet points that I come up with over time. I/I am:
• Absolutely hate social rules and games and any of that kind of crap because to me, it's just stupid. If you want something, say it. If you're not interested, say it. I don't see why this is hard, then again I'm also single..
• A quiet guy, but get past that (not hard) and I'm actually really nice and lively
• Enjoy very few things more than having a beer or scotch with people I care about
• Would be a lot happier if I could get away with just wearing cargo shorts and my Portal or Doctor Who shirt every day.
• Have a great sense of humor, though it can get sarcastic and borderline...I mean, frequently offensive or inappropriate
• Love stand up comedy, and George Carlin probably had a bigger influence over who I am than much of my family
• Refuse to use mixes when baking or mixing drinks
• A Jets fan (how unfortunate)
• Have been skydiving, hang gliding and bungee jumping
• Up for trying anything at least once, twice if I think maybe the first time just didn't work. That said, I hate clubbing, and generally suck at dancing.
• VERY against organized religion. If it works for you that's great, but keep it to yourself. This bullet point also applies to children.