* I am a big fan of beer gardens. You don't have to love beer, but if you enjoy sitting under trees with friends and some drinks on a sunny afternoon, then you get it.
* I really enjoy triathlons. I fell off the wagon in my training about a month ago and now I'm ramping up again, but I'm not as intense as many other people around here. This year was also the first time I did the Wildflower.
* I'm lucky to have the family that I do (including 1 niece and 3 nephews), but the downside of living in CA is that I don't see them that often.
* I enjoy a healthy debate--sometimes over politics or serious things, sometimes over whether otters are cuter than cats--but I don't like to argue. There's a difference.
* I like to do lot's of random things for fun, be it kayaking, salsa dancing, or wine tasting (and often pretending that I know much more about wine than I do). I'm up for trying anything, at least once.