New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Mountain View, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 12
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
* I am a big fan of beer gardens. You don't have to love beer, but if you enjoy sitting under trees with friends and some drinks on a sunny afternoon, then you get it.
*As an aside, I started brewing my own beer this year. This kinda makes it sound like I have a drinking problem, but the whole process is fun, educational, delicious, and (probably) easier when you are sober.
* I really enjoy triathlons. This year was my second time for Wildflower (moving the swim 2 miles was quite a change!) and I will hopefully do a couple more this year.
* I'm lucky to have the family that I do (including 1 niece and 3 nephews), but the downside of living in CA is that I don't see them that often.
* I enjoy a healthy debate--sometimes over politics or serious things, sometimes over whether otters are cuter than cats--but I don't like to argue. There's a difference.
* I like to do lot's of random things for fun, be it kayaking, salsa dancing, or wine tasting (and often pretending that I know much more about wine than I do). I'm up for trying anything, at least once.
Outside of work, I try to keep healthy and just find fun things to do in the Bay Area.
Or it could be my deadpan style of humor. People who don't know me might think I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, though I really hope people don't think I am a tool at all.
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Wet Hot American Summer, Best in Show, Charlie Kaufmann movies (minus Synecdoche), various Woody Allen movies.
Music: Ben Folds, Regina Spektor. Otherwise, a wide variety.
TV: Seinfeld, Arrested Development, The Wire, Orange is the New Black. Currently also Game of Thrones, just like everyone else in the world it seems.
Radio: NPR and all that goes with it (This American Life, WWDTM, Radiolab, and of course the daily stuff)
2. Running shoes/bike/goggles
3. Latest issue of the Economist
5. Family + friends
6. A super boring list of six things
I also try to figure out what is the next stage in my career and my personal life.
Anyways, I'm a pretty open book if anyone wants to ask me anything.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.