* I am a big fan of beer gardens. You don't have to love beer, but if you enjoy sitting under trees with friends and some drinks on a sunny afternoon, then you get it.
*As an aside, I started brewing my own beer this year. This kinda makes it sound like I have a drinking problem, but the whole process is fun, educational, delicious, and (probably) easier when you are sober.
* I really enjoy triathlons. This year was my second time for Wildflower (moving the swim 2 miles was quite a change!) and I will hopefully do a couple more this year.
* I'm lucky to have the family that I do (including 1 niece and 3 nephews), but the downside of living in CA is that I don't see them that often.
* I enjoy a healthy debate--sometimes over politics or serious things, sometimes over whether otters are cuter than cats--but I don't like to argue. There's a difference.
* I like to do lot's of random things for fun, be it kayaking, salsa dancing, or wine tasting (and often pretending that I know much more about wine than I do). I'm up for trying anything, at least once.