Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 10:44am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Stupendo77 New York, New York less capitalistic
_Oscar_Wilder Brooklyn, New York more indie
MacName New York, New York more indie
the_huggernaut Jackson Heights, New York more of a geek
Manny2301 New York, New York more indie
scotthbrooklyn Brooklyn, New York less capitalistic
TookaChinchilla Jersey City, New Jersey more indie
dmyre2013 New York, New York less adventurous
Quite unfortunately -- and this has happened randomly and more than once in recent years -- it appears to be a resemblance to a certain former boy band member. A boy bander -- jeezus. Few things are worse. Well, maybe James Traficant. That would be worse. Not a handsome fellow.
Oh, and since this seems to be a rather common query, those with measuring tapes might also discover immediately upon meeting me that I am actually 5'11", not "Internet 5'11"." If I were doing Internet height math I would have listed myself as 6'3". (I believe that's the proper ratio of Internet height to real height, yes?)
Movies: No Country for Old Men, Winter's Bone, Fargo, The Usual Suspects, Matchstick Men, Godfathers I & II, Hurt Locker, The Hangover, Kill the Irishman, Senna, lots of documentaries, etc, etc.
Shows: (formerly) Rome (Gone too soon! Why only two seasons, HBO?), Californication, No Reservations, Layover, TED Talks, Louie . . .
* Though I have only seen about 2 separate half-episodes, I will give honorable mention to the esteemed "Finding Bigfoot" purely for its unintentional comedic value. For how many seasons can they continue to have a show called "Finding Bigfoot" wherein they proceed to find neither Bigfoot nor any tangible proof of any creature or being that might so much as have a large shoe size were it to wear shoes? How long can this go on?
- Sleep (in a great bed with great sheets)
- Coffee (The aforementioned three things, in no particular order, are the three greatest basic pleasures in life. I'd say coffee is #4.)
- The greatest, least boring, never-a-dull-moment city on earth. (That's this one.)
- Seventh one, in the spirit of rule-bending: My Droid. There, I said it.
I could go on. Certain things spark a fiber of hyper-vigilance in me.
(Good god, it's really simple! It works on the road! Well -- it works in Europe, where they obey it on their roads like a commandment from the gods . . . . )
I'm going to start a public service campaign. I've got a few different ideas for those, actually. Yeah, I'll stop now.
Also, see the above-mentioned rant on the lifespan of the TV show "Finding Bigfoot."
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating