Find better matches with our advanced
40 • M • New York, NY
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 29–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Oct 20
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Quite unfortunately -- and this has happened randomly and more than once in recent years -- it appears to be a resemblance to a certain former boy band member. A boy bander -- jeezus. Few things are worse. Well, maybe James Traficant. That would be worse. Not a handsome fellow.
Oh, and since this seems to be a rather common query, those with measuring tapes might also discover immediately upon meeting me that I am actually 5'11", not "Internet 5'11"." If I were doing Internet height math I would have listed myself as 6'3". (I believe that's the proper ratio of Internet height to real height, yes?)
Movies: No Country for Old Men, Winter's Bone, Fargo, The Usual Suspects, Matchstick Men, Godfathers I & II, Hurt Locker, The Hangover, Kill the Irishman, Senna, lots of documentaries, etc, etc.
Shows: (formerly) Rome (Gone too soon! Why only two seasons, HBO?), Californication, No Reservations, Layover, TED Talks, Louie . . .
* Though I have only seen about 2 separate half-episodes, I will give honorable mention to the esteemed "Finding Bigfoot" purely for its unintentional comedic value. For how many seasons can they continue to have a show called "Finding Bigfoot" wherein they proceed to find neither Bigfoot nor any tangible proof of any creature or being that might so much as have a large shoe size were it to wear shoes? How long can this go on?
- Sleep (in a great bed with great sheets)
- Coffee (The aforementioned three things, in no particular order, are the three greatest basic pleasures in life. I'd say coffee is #4.)
- The greatest, least boring, never-a-dull-moment city on earth. (That's this one.)
- Seventh one, in the spirit of rule-bending: My Droid. There, I said it.
I could go on. Certain things spark a fiber of hyper-vigilance in me.
(Good god, it's really simple! It works on the road! Well -- it works in Europe, where they obey it on their roads like a commandment from the gods . . . . )
I'm going to start a public service campaign. I've got a few different ideas for those, actually. Yeah, I'll stop now.
Also, see the above-mentioned rant on the lifespan of the TV show "Finding Bigfoot."
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.