Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 5:38am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
awesomemassage New York, New York more indie
teddot8 New York, New York more adventurous
auGratinOrBacon New York, New York greedier
utnative Brooklyn, New York more artsy
gmcconns New York, New York more introverted
ezgoingkindaguy Bronx, New York less desiring of sex
anynamebynow New York, New York more scientific
EdouardSaroyan Brooklyn, New York more indie
Quite unfortunately -- and this has happened randomly and more than once in recent years -- it appears to be a resemblance to a certain former boy band member. A boy bander -- jeezus. Few things are worse. Well, maybe James Traficant. That would be worse. Not a handsome fellow.
Oh, and since this seems to be a rather common query, those with measuring tapes might also discover immediately upon meeting me that I am actually 5'11", not "Internet 5'11"." If I were doing Internet height math I would have listed myself as 6'3". (I believe that's the proper ratio of Internet height to real height, yes?)
Movies: No Country for Old Men, Winter's Bone, Fargo, The Usual Suspects, Matchstick Men, Godfathers I & II, Hurt Locker, The Hangover, Kill the Irishman, Senna, lots of documentaries, etc, etc.
Shows: (formerly) Rome (Gone too soon! Why only two seasons, HBO?), Californication, No Reservations, Layover, TED Talks, Louie . . .
* Though I have only seen about 2 separate half-episodes, I will give honorable mention to the esteemed "Finding Bigfoot" purely for its unintentional comedic value. For how many seasons can they continue to have a show called "Finding Bigfoot" wherein they proceed to find neither Bigfoot nor any tangible proof of any creature or being that might so much as have a large shoe size were it to wear shoes? How long can this go on?
- Sleep (in a great bed with great sheets)
- Coffee (The aforementioned three things, in no particular order, are the three greatest basic pleasures in life. I'd say coffee is #4.)
- The greatest, least boring, never-a-dull-moment city on earth. (That's this one.)
- Seventh one, in the spirit of rule-bending: My Droid. There, I said it.
I could go on. Certain things spark a fiber of hyper-vigilance in me.
(Good god, it's really simple! It works on the road! Well -- it works in Europe, where they obey it on their roads like a commandment from the gods . . . . )
I'm going to start a public service campaign. I've got a few different ideas for those, actually. Yeah, I'll stop now.
Also, see the above-mentioned rant on the lifespan of the TV show "Finding Bigfoot."
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating