Find better matches with our advanced
47 • Carrollton, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:37am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
I really like movies, especially from the comfort of the house. Recently saw Django Unchained. Excellent flick. Like most Quentin Tarantino, most of the good sci-fi fantasy stuff, like all of the Harry Potters. Didn't like how they strung out the Lord of the Rings ending and the beginning of the Hobbit. For any movie over 2hrs, we're going to the AMC fork & screen. Bigger, more comfortable seats, and less obstacles between you and the restroom.
I don't watch too many shows. I would watch American Idol if it was still about the singers and not about the ridiculous and boring new judges. I do like Bill Maher's Real Time, Talk Soup, and Go On.
I like a lot of music. Just downloaded Metallica's Fade to Black as a good upbeat, workout kind of song. I like everything from Coldplay, to the Cure, to Tori Amos, to Shinedown. I'm not much for country, although a smattering of it, peppered with some folk and bluegrass is okay.
I like most foods. Not a big fan of Mediterranean seasonings, Thai, or Pho.
1. Music - Life is better with a soundtrack
2. Pets - Not having kids of my own, they're the next best thing
3. My house - Lived in apartments for many years
4. My truck - It fits me. Tried smaller and it just didn't work
5. My health - I prefer to be active
6. Dr. Pepper - This BY FAR is my biggest vice. Must moderate.
Lastly, I am stealing this line from another profile:
"If you don't look like the pic(s) in your profile, you're buying the drinks until you do."
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.