New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Menlo Park, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:40pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body type
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids
Looks like, I've now begun this Treasure Hunt :)
Before I write, I ABSOLUTELY mean this --- I don't believe in playing games.
* MBA from Boston and work as an Investment Banker- have a demanding schedule but I'm a work hard, party harder kinda person
* ambitious, versatile, passionate (especially about music, work and traveling)
* believe in comfortable lifestyle but not very materialistic ("Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts. ")
* an extrovert who mixes well with people from different backgrounds and cultures
I am interested in
* exploring new places, cultures and meeting new people and random conversations
* adventure sports, hiking, long -drives, traveling
* Music afficanado
Yet I believe MOST IMP thing in partner is "The world's happiest couple never have the same characters, they just have the best understanding of their differences"
TV - House of Cards, Homeland, The Office, Newsroom, Family Guy, True Detective
Music - Armin Van Buuren, Coldplay, U2, Mumford & Sons, Robin Schulz, Hip Hop, Electronic, Trance, Latin, Jazz
Food - Mexican, American, Thai, Tapas, Israeli, Greek
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.