New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Washington, DC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 3:50pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Indonesian (Poorly)
I love photography and the visual arts. One of my favorite photographers is Pari Dukovich, you should definitely check out his work. He shoots on film and his sense of light is just nuts.
I also listen to a lot of Podcasts. I love This American Life, The Moth, Freakonomics and Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.
I love Wes Anderson movies and am a total sucker for dark indie comedies. I think Igby Goes Down defined my teenage years and Frances Ha is framing my 20s.
I'm currently going through Cheers on Netflix and I'm also a big fan of Shameless, Girls, True Detective and Mad Men.
2. A strong love of self and a respect for one's work
3. A camera and, regrettably, a computer
4. An indulgent pleasure item, such as a dense book or the perfect canoli
5. A solid, dependable set of headphones
6. A bicycle! I emote so hard on those fucking things.
I made a deliberate decision to pursue the Peace Corps over some short-term international development assignment because I think I'll grow substantially more as a person. As a society, we have a tendency to over-quantify and reduce the human condition into a something quantifiable... and I'm far more moved by the complexities of the human experience.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.