Find better matches with our advanced
39 • San Mateo, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Feb 10
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Korean (Okay)
Movies: I love movies in general but Sunshine and The Anchorman come to my head. Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight series is highly underrated, imo. I highly recommend it. I recently decided that I will watch any movies with Tom Cruise, Matt Damon or Will Smith in it. What can I say? They make entertaining movies. Please feel free to challenge me.(or chastise me)
Shows: Too many to name but of the contemporary ones, I love the usual suspects of GoT, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, TWD, Louie, Homeland, House of Cards, asdofihaefncjvhxiugljedasiofha;ejwnr I'm always trying to catch up to my DVR. I've been chugging through Top Gear on BBC recently. Now I'm a wannabe race car driver.
Music: I love EDM. Mostly trance and progressive but open to other EDM genres like techno, deep house and liquid DnB. There is a special place in my heart for new wave and old-skool hip-hop. I haven't listened to the radio in a decade, but Coachella opened my ears to appreciating different music.
Food: Give me
1) long lines at ramen places
2) people who don't use their turn signals
3) talking loudly in public(with or without the phone)
5) people who say they eat sushi but can't eat raw fish
6) the word, "foodie" (but I like food)
- If someone was to offer you two cookies and a large scoop of ice cream, you would think twice. If it comes in a form of an ice cream sandwich, it would be a no-brainer. It's all about the presentation.
- When I can start thinking about my next travel destination- Starting a blog to write about things I find to be comical on a dating website profile (e.g. having the words, "princess," "pink" or "sexy" on your profile name; who doesn't love their family, friends or food? do you love air, too?; what do you gain by showing a picture of you at the shooting range other than meeting a member of the NRA?; I've never seen so many skydivers in my life; sometimes I can't tell which one is you if you post only group pics; I need to write this blog)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.