Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Bisexual / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Body Type
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
Vulcanus_ London, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
_playpal_ London, United Kingdom more adventurous
newmy London, United Kingdom less desiring of sex
wild_swimmer London, United Kingdom more adventurous
fulgurating London, United Kingdom more adventurous
midnight__eyes London, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
rcjh London, United Kingdom more adventurous
chrisn15 London, United Kingdom more adventurous
Other than that, making my own meandering way to the path that fits. Looking to keep my options open & expand my horizons (not only in the career department)....
I'll list some obscure ones:
1) Hearing a bit of a song I really like on a show/movie and successfully tracking it down on Google
2) Being slightly obsessive when it comes to recycling
3) Spending a little too much time on internet forums: they are strangely addictive. Add to that the blogosphere
4) And thinking a lot about locations - a sense of place is important to me & finding the right one even more so
A couple of things I'd like to get better at include cooking (which I'm slowly sucking less at) and learning new languages.
Non-fiction on limitless topics - social/global issues, history, culture, politics, psychology, art, paranormal/mystic/spiritual (out of curiosity), science (mostly social, occasionally the hard stuff), ecology/wildlife....
Fiction: Anything from fantastical to funny.
Movies: many, across all the genres (bar the majority of blockbuster Hollywood action movies that come out in the summer). Quite often the subtle, understated ones get my attention, but I like the occasional mainstream hit. Off the top of my head: Dirty Pretty Things, Frozen River, The Comedian, Crustacés et Coquillages, The Motorcycle Diaries, The Dreamers. Plus a whole slew of kiddie films I'm still quite capable of enjoying (ask and I will tell).
TV shows: I'm often drawn to comedies - Nurse Jackie, Hung, Grandma's House, The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, The Mindy Project, Drifters. And BBC 4 docs; can't be beaten.
Food: I really enjoy eating out & discovering any great new restaurants. I like a fair variety of cuisines (Thai, Chinese, Indian, Spanish, Mexican, Moroccan, Italian etc), but there's nothing like a bit of traditional English when it's done really well. I've a bit of a sweet tooth too, so anything involving chocolate is a good bet.
If it involves going out, then heading to a decent restaurant and then on to a cosy bar. Or going to see a gig/show/event of some description.
- Ages 20–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- and you're looking for a connection, someone to share an enjoyable experience with - whether that be a stroll in the park, a meal in or out, a show or exhibit, or something else entirely.....any suggestions?