Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Bisexual / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 1:04am
- Body Type
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
Other than that, making my own meandering way to the path that fits. Looking to keep my options open & expand my horizons (not only in the career department)....
I'll list some obscure ones:
1) Hearing a bit of a song I really like on a show/movie and successfully tracking it down on Google
2) Being slightly obsessive when it comes to recycling
3) Spending a little too much time on internet forums: they are strangely addictive. Add to that the blogosphere
4) And thinking a lot about locations - a sense of place is important to me & finding the right one even more so
A couple of things I'd like to get better at include cooking (which I'm slowly sucking less at) and learning new languages.
Non-fiction on limitless topics - social/global issues, history, culture, politics, psychology, art, paranormal/mystic/spiritual (out of curiosity), science (mostly social, occasionally the hard stuff), ecology/wildlife....
Fiction: Anything from fantastical to funny.
Movies: many, across all the genres (bar the majority of blockbuster Hollywood action movies that come out in the summer). Quite often the subtle, understated ones get my attention, but I like the occasional mainstream hit. Off the top of my head: Dirty Pretty Things, Frozen River, The Comedian, Crustacés et Coquillages, The Motorcycle Diaries, The Dreamers. Plus a whole slew of kiddie films I'm still quite capable of enjoying (ask and I will tell).
TV shows: I'm often drawn to comedies - Nurse Jackie, Hung, Grandma's House, The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, The Mindy Project, Drifters. And BBC 4 docs; can't be beaten.
Food: I really enjoy eating out & discovering any great new restaurants. I like a fair variety of cuisines (Thai, Chinese, Indian, Spanish, Mexican, Moroccan, Italian etc), but there's nothing like a bit of traditional English when it's done really well. I've a bit of a sweet tooth too, so anything involving chocolate is a good bet.
If it involves going out, then heading to a decent restaurant and then on to a cosy bar. Or going to see a gig/show/event of some description.
- Ages 20–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- and you're looking for a connection, someone to share an enjoyable experience with - whether that be a stroll in the park, a meal in or out, a show or exhibit, or something else entirely.....any suggestions?
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.