Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Bisexual / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:43pm
- Body Type
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
musiclondon London, United Kingdom more adventurous
davelydave London, United Kingdom more independent
chrisc__ London, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
GoodInTheMornin London, United Kingdom more adventurous
Vulcanus_ London, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
acidic_dew Whitechapel, United Kingdom more adventurous
lefthan London, United Kingdom more independent
mwr1 London, United Kingdom more adventurous
Other than that, making my own meandering way to the path that fits. Looking to keep my options open & expand my horizons (not only in the career department)....
I'll list some obscure ones:
1) Hearing a bit of a song I really like on a show/movie and successfully tracking it down on Google
2) Being slightly obsessive when it comes to recycling
3) Spending a little too much time on internet forums: they are strangely addictive. Add to that the blogosphere
4) And thinking a lot about locations - a sense of place is important to me & finding the right one even more so
A couple of things I'd like to get better at include cooking (which I'm slowly sucking less at) and learning new languages.
Non-fiction on limitless topics - social/global issues, history, culture, politics, psychology, art, paranormal/mystic/spiritual (out of curiosity), science (mostly social, occasionally the hard stuff), ecology/wildlife....
Fiction: Anything from fantastical to funny.
Movies: many. Quite often the subtle, understated ones get my attention, but I like the occasional mainstream hit.
TV shows: Lately I've been enjoying Nurse Jackie, Hung, Grandma's House and The Big Bang Theory. BBC 4 docs.
Food: I really enjoy eating out & discovering any great new restaurants. I like a fair variety of cuisines (Thai, Chinese, Indian, Spanish, Mexican, Moroccan, Italian etc), but there's nothing like a bit of traditional English when it's done really well. I've a bit of a sweet tooth too, so anything involving chocolate is a good bet.
If it involves going out, then heading to a decent restaurant and then on to a cosy bar. Or going to see a gig/show/event of some description.
- Ages 20–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, long-distance penpals
- and you're looking for a connection, someone to share an enjoyable experience with - whether that be a stroll in the park, a meal in or out, a show or exhibit, or something else entirely.....any suggestions?