Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 14, 2010
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Veirev Seattle, Washington more independent
rollenzeehay Seattle, Washington more spiritual
fionnlaech Seattle, Washington less scientific
BombasticMo Seattle, Washington more independent
CobrasCrutch Seattle, Washington more adventurous
elMapache Seattle, Washington more independent
piercednotpunk Seattle, Washington more independent
I've been doing a lot of outdoor adventures recently, and haven't needed to work as much — I've whittled it down to one client, they're a children's musical theatre company.
Taking exactly as much stuff as can fit on my bike, whether that's 50 pounds or 500 (if I have a trailer hooked up).
Answering questions in the affirmative. My friends get surprised when I say no.
I have slender fingers that have layers of scars all over them, with perfectly shaped nails that always have dirt under them.
I read a lot of blogs and such, here's a taste:
* Mixed-media literary criticism on a flatbed scanner with narration
* Onanistic Ballardian architectural criticism in the style of Borges
* Political commentary from a Jacobite Neo-Cameralist
* Having a kid can make you even cooler, if there are now two of you
* The greatest extant Manic Pixie Dream Girl, and she's twelve
* A brand so bespoke that it can only feed and clothe her faceless self
* Documenting a personal regime of uncharacteristic performances
Not-yet-canceled TV I watch: Venture Brothers, 30 Rock, Archer, House, Mad Men, Community, Treme
Lately I've been minorly obsessed with how brilliant Lady Gaga is — as if Björk and Matthew Barney were a single person rather than a married couple (or Laurie Anderson and Lou Reed!)
Nearly every evening I cook an enourmous meal for myself, usually by experiment, and often over-elaborately. I almost always buy ingredients without thinking about how I'm going to prepare them — excepting baking and custards, I can rarely take a recipe as more than a combinatorial hint. I've been vegetarian for a decade, but noone would mistake me for a vegan: I eat a lot of butter, whole milk, heavy cream, elusive high-fat yogurt, rich cheeses, and eggs.
My favorite colors are bluish desaturated Purples — the range from periwinkle and lavender to eggplant and plum.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating