Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 14, 2010
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I've been doing a lot of outdoor adventures recently, and haven't needed to work as much — I've whittled it down to one client, they're a children's musical theatre company.
Taking exactly as much stuff as can fit on my bike, whether that's 50 pounds or 500 (if I have a trailer hooked up).
Answering questions in the affirmative. My friends get surprised when I say no.
I have slender fingers that have layers of scars all over them, with perfectly shaped nails that always have dirt under them.
I read a lot of blogs and such, here's a taste:
* Mixed-media literary criticism on a flatbed scanner with narration
* Onanistic Ballardian architectural criticism in the style of Borges
* Political commentary from a Jacobite Neo-Cameralist
* Having a kid can make you even cooler, if there are now two of you
* The greatest extant Manic Pixie Dream Girl, and she's twelve
* A brand so bespoke that it can only feed and clothe her faceless self
* Documenting a personal regime of uncharacteristic performances
Not-yet-canceled TV I watch: Venture Brothers, 30 Rock, Archer, House, Mad Men, Community, Treme
Lately I've been minorly obsessed with how brilliant Lady Gaga is — as if Björk and Matthew Barney were a single person rather than a married couple (or Laurie Anderson and Lou Reed!)
Nearly every evening I cook an enourmous meal for myself, usually by experiment, and often over-elaborately. I almost always buy ingredients without thinking about how I'm going to prepare them — excepting baking and custards, I can rarely take a recipe as more than a combinatorial hint. I've been vegetarian for a decade, but noone would mistake me for a vegan: I eat a lot of butter, whole milk, heavy cream, elusive high-fat yogurt, rich cheeses, and eggs.
My favorite colors are bluish desaturated Purples — the range from periwinkle and lavender to eggplant and plum.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.