Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Mar 11
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Working on university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs
2. Still fiddling the delicate balance of being nerdy, informed, creative, healthy and out-going.
3. Avoiding processed food. Got to reverse the abuse inflicted to my poor body whilst living up to the typical university student life. The reversibility is somehow rather questionable. God damn instant noodles and crap booze. Goon and Export anyone?
4. Taking photos. Or being more sneaky than I should.
5. Fighting pesky caterpillars in my vegetable garden.
6. Planning a volcanotastic holiday. New Zealand and Vanuatu next perhaps?
Everyone's favourite dessert seems to be strawberry-flavoured shisha though. Hm..
Reads: The Economist, Scientific American, The God Delusion, The Alchemist, The Tipping Point
TV/Films: Monkey Dust, Salad Fingers, TED, The IT Crowd, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, The Shawshank Redemption, The Help, Lars & the Real Girl
Likes: Urban exploring, photography, yoga, hiking, lots of geology (oh shiny rocks!) and a bloody tasty beer.
2. The people I love and care
3. A good balance of rain and sunshine.
4. Personal growth
5. Toothbrush and toothpaste. Kitty breath and fluffy teeth anyone?
6. All the little good things that make up to become something big like atoms and brain neurons.
- Ages 20–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
If you'd just like to know how am I doing, I'm fucking great thank you.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.