Hobbies (in no particular order): Performing improv, sporting event, museums, Netflix Nights, poker, comedy clubs, incessantly quoting movies (warning: a date with me will likely yield a horrible Inigo Montoya impression)
- Well, the first one's sorta obvious (hint: it's the reason I'm on this site)
- Travel the world (and make up for the fact that I never got my passport stamped in Bermuda -- forever an asterisk)
- Make people laugh on a daily basis
- Relearn how to play the guitar and/or keyboard
I work for as an advisor for a local university. I also teach improvisational classes on the side. I'm a firm believer that work stays at work and should remain separate from quality (insert your name here) time.
Quirks/traits friends admire:
A good friend of mine recently designated me as the "go-to pick-me-up" guy. (In other words, I always strive to lighten the mood in funky situations). I'm also quite handy in Quizzo, as my knowledge of useless trivia is rather (for better or worse) extensive.
As much as I hate to admit it, I’m consistently in the running for the unofficial title of “Klutz of the Year.”
Likes (again, in no particular order): Laugh-'til-you-can't-breathe moments, John Candy movies, spicy food, classic 80s cartoons, rushing to IMDB to prove that [insert actor here] was in [that movie]
Dislikes: Intolerant people & onions. That about sums it up.
- A combination of old soul/goofball-at-heart
- A partner who is willing to discuss the sociocultural impact of The Karate Kid (and who is also willing to pretend the Jackie Chan version never happened).
- Someone who is not a proponent of "the dating game" (It was funnish at 22...notsomuch at 33).
- Someone ready for a spontaneous road trip on a moment's notice
- Someone who tolerates my overuse of parenthesis.
- A partner who enjoys the outdoors, the arts, and maybe the occasional sporting event...but sometimes just loves having a "night in."