I hate flakey L.A. people.
My favorite animals are elephants
* Don't hold it against me if I can name most of the countries in Africa or if I know what two sports you are disqualified from playing if you are left-handed. I'm pretty good at trivia. I guess I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
* I've never been married and I don't have any kids (yet, but am looking forward to in the future)
* I'm an only-child and because of that, I enjoy my freedom but I also value my friends and treat them like family.
* I've traveled the world extensively. I was based in Guangzhou, China for 2 years 2008-2010 running a shoe company and because of that I traveled a lot throughout Asia and Europe.
* I moved to NYC in October, 2010 and have not become accustomed to the winter weather or the muggy summers.
* I moved back to LA in March 2011...
I grew up in Southern California and am weather-spoiled, but I spent 3 of my best years in England studying law and a year in San Francisco doing my masters, so I understand what crappy, depressing weather is like too.