Also, like nearly every other Bay Area person, I'm getting into the whole foodie thing. I've been trying to eat at all the Michelin rated restaurants in the area (gotta catch 'em all!).
- Drinking you under the table.
- Trivia (anyone up for bar trivia?)
- Handstand pushups
- Eating competitions
- DDR (I've got to list at least one embarrassing one, right?)
- I'm getting pretty decent at baking. Though my macarons still look a bit funny :(
Games: Settlers of Catan, Dominion, Guillotine, Half-Life, TF2, Diddy Kong Racing, Zelda, Mario Kart, DK Country, Conker's Bad Fur Day, DDR.
Movies: Way too many to list. Pretty much anything on the IMDb top 250 list. I'm currently 146 movies through the list (104 to go! Progress has been slow lately...).
Silence of the Lambs
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Music: I like classic rock. Think The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan. Muse.
I also love a good classical piece - Scheherazade is probably my favorite song. (If you like the symphony, then we need to talk.)
Television: 30 Rock, Adventure Time, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Archer, Arrested Development, Community, Dexter, Modern Family, Outsourced, Parks and Recreation, Pushing Daisies, Robot Chicken, South Park, Weeds. Game of Thrones and Mad Men too.
Food: I'll try anything (within reason) once. I do miss Chicago-style pizza and hot dogs. I'm all over the place on this one: fancy dinners are bomb, but so are burritos in the Mission after a hard night's drinking.
- Diet Cherry Coke (all the flavor, none of the calories!)
- White Russians (all the flavor AND all the calories)
- Access to a sauna
- A gym
- The internet
- Sugar. Did you know marshmallows are basically just corn syrup and sugar?
- When I should plan my next trip to Disneyland or Vegas (which do you think would be more fun?)
- Why I actually put thought into updating this...
Usually either stuffing my face with some of my buddies and trying to find a dive bar.
After really long weeks, I sometimes enjoy taking a hot bath, cranking Sgt Pepper's, and sipping a glass of scotch or Guinness.
Ideally though... ADVENTURE TIME!
On long days when I'm driving home from work, I turn on the radio and blast classical music. People give me weird looks, but I don't care.
You need someone to watch all the really long epic movies (e.g. Dr. Zhivago, Ben-Hur) with. You like rock climbing. You like the symphony.
If you like puzzles and think you can beat me in a jigsaw race or doing the crossword.
If you've been looking for someone to go out for ridiculously overpriced meals and your friends all think you're crazy.
Or just because.