Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Riverdale, GA
- Last Online
- Jul 25
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Turkish (Poorly)
- Listening (I'm an avid listener)
- Sports.... Physically gifted
- Problem solving
- Eating healthy..... And bad.lol
- multi tasking
Of course there's more, but I can show you better than I can tell you
Food: pizza, burgers, cheesesteaks, soul food, pastries... pretty much everything that is bad for you.lol I eat these food in moderations. So they are my favorites, but I don't eat them on a regular or else I'd be 300+ lbs
Music: Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Bob Marley, Nickel back, Frank Sanatra, Trey Songs, Bobby V, John Legend, 90's R&B, I listen to a little of everything. I'll hear a song or something somewhere and know it, but won't know who sings it.
Movie: Comedies all day! Superbad, All the Fridays, Any Given Sunday, All the Rush Hours. Django, Donnie Brasco, Cool runnings, Bad Santa, Some scary movies....
Shows: Key and Peele, Everybody Hates Chris, Son of Anarchy, Weeds, Family Guy, Sportcenter, Niptuck
4. Cell phone
- Also what I can do to make myself a better person in every aspect of life.
- Sex, hey I'm honest.lol thinking isn't doing though... Just sayin
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Feel we are compatible and want to converse
- Looking for a good dude hearted/ down to earth guy. Women have the tendency to say "I want a good dude," but go after the guy who has signs of a "womanizers"
- We all are on here for some reason or another, so please don't be shy
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.