New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Somerville, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–47
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 14, 2014
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), Russian (Poorly)
My New Year's Resolution: to work and play harder. This includes more time on the dance floor, gym, and local pubs. It's working out pretty well, despite a few literal and metaphorical stumbles. Go figure.
My age is misleading. Most people think I'm about 27 because I look that young, am highly animated, and exude playfulness. If we only do life once, why take it too seriously? Tickling war, anyone?
Some of my favorite things include greeting every dog I encounter, playing in the sun (esp with a beverage that comes in a pineapple on the sideline), giving and receiving massages, and having fun with friends. Spontaneous gatherings, Twister, playing in the snow, and good old fashioned fun top my list.
A former roommate said that I lack guile. If you prefer games of coy, gambit, counter-ploy, then I wish you well with your search; I suck at that strategy.
If you enjoy smack talk, sarcasm, passion, brainiacs, and randomness, keep reading. I am iconoclastic, a chocoholic, and one odd duck.
One last thing: I have no idea why OKC classifies me as "much less progressive" than the average woman my age. Politically, I'm quite liberal.
Movies: The Muppet Movie, Lost in Translation, Patch Adams, Galaxy Quest
Books: Eclectic taste. I own a little of everything and a lot of social science texts.
Music: Anything but techno and rap
3. An intellectually engaging job
6. Dancing! (Ballroom and Latin especially)
2. How to get more women into leadership roles
3. The divinity of chocolate
4. The power people ascribe to religion and religion's political power as a result
5. How absolutely wonderful the Muppets are (especially Gonzo)
6. How weird people are (thank goodness!)
2. You are extroverted, enjoy hugs, massages, and touch (would you believe that some people dislike massages?).
3. You are extroverted and answered the "most private thing I'm willing to admit" question with something other than some rendition of "no way".
4. You are extroverted and want someone who will push you to grow and expect the same.
5. You are extroverted and within my age range (no older please).
6. You are seeking friendships or romance. I'm still new-ish in town and enjoy meeting new people.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.