Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:39am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
2. I am single, never married, and have no children. So far, so good, but subject to change with a bit of old fashioned cunning and deceit :)
3. I am pretty mean in the kitchen. Seriously. That's where I usually beat people up. I can bake 30 minute brownies in 25 minutes.
4. Nothing is more attractive to me than an active/busy/intelligent woman who can hold a conversation. Can I hold a conversation? Damn, Let me tell ya! You won't have an awkward silence on a first get together with me.
5. I know how to use spell check if I'm not sure about a word.
6. I can dance. (shocker when you're caucasian these days)
7. Devoted, charming, chivalrous, loving and sweet. That's what I say.
8. I've broken a heart or two and have also had mine broken. I'm very confident yet have my doubts.
9. I give real hugs.... not those wimpy A-frame things a lot of people try to do
10. I first tried sushi here in St. Louis in January and I'm certain it's a gift from above. I'm addicted to it.
11. A woman that knows her way around the gym is always a plus.
12. If I meet you from here I'd like to grab a drink or a cup of coffee. Anything in public in case you're nuts.
Send me a message any time if you have something interesting/fun to say, you are a genuinely good person, or you're really attractive. (A small combination of the three is always nice too)
P.S. If I send you a message that seems strange then I probably just think you're cute/interesting and messing with you. I have a sense of humor and I probably want to see how funny your reply is.
4. My awesome little apartment
5. My job
6. Fun/relaxing weekends
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.