I like good beer, good food, good wine, good documentaries, science and maths and discussing the feeble nature of the human race. Why, oh why, is it so hard to find people with similar interests?
I like my hardcore/metal loud. I like to drive with a furious passion. I know more about more things that I shouldn't than I ever thought I would. Enjoy!
Anyways, I'm me. Obviously. Unless I've been randomly cloned without my knowledge...
Well, to find out more, since fluid strings of banter have never been my strong point without actually somewhat knowing my audience, feel free to write, call, fax, email, send smoke signals, or hunt down a telegraph and do it dots by dashes, whatever boats your float.
Who I'd like to meet:
1. People with intelligence.
2. People who can formulate a complete, rational thought.
3. People who know what punctuation is.
4. People who are genuine and have a good sense of humor.
5. People who can deal with biting sarcasm.
And of course.
These are the few people whom I have NO interest in meeting.
1. All of those who don't meet the above criteria.
2. White Trash.
3. Rich assholes who think that they have more right to be here than the rest of us.
4. Anyone who is ignorant.
5. And my least favorite of all: Hypocrites.
Close-minded, simpleminded, consumer market driven, heavily religious, incapable of deep thought, unsure of what particle physics, quantum mechanics and theoretical mathematics are, afraid of change, afraid of 'difference,' unwilling to accept defeat, or believe that 'reality TV' is your life-blood, I would rather insist that you
**** off and die!
Litmus test in T minus 3...2...1...
Chances are good you failed. =)
Long romantic walks down the beach. Candlelight dinner with slow love songs playing in the background.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah, right, sure.
Seriously though, I like to hang out and talk a lot. But if you don't have anything actually interesting to say, I'll probably get bored of you before you're done with your third sentence.