I love traveling and learning about different cultures. Getting the full local experience is important to me in order to truly understand where you are. A bonus is that it always involves the best spots to eat! I like to plan but I'm very attracted to the idea of spontaneity and adventure. Some of my favorite things I have done would probably be ziplining, skydiving, whale watching, and kayaking. I just returned from a trip to Ecuador where I was able to see the amazon and the Galapagos Islands. Hiking and snorkeling everyday was amazing!
Quick cheat sheet about myself:
- When it comes down to it, I would rather save up for a trip than expensive shoes/ clothes/ bags.
- I get more excited about shopping at REI vs going to the mall. - Jeans and t-shirts are my preference but I will get dressed up depending on the occasion.
- I'm practical and would rather do what makes sense but I will go way out of my way to help a friend.
- If I'm not learning something new, I get really bored.
- I'm independent but chivalry is not dead. =)