Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Sheboygan, WI
- Last Online
- Jul 14
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Czech (Poorly)
Freshly returned from Australia and New Zealand and seriously freezing. How did Wisconsin trick me into coming back?
I usually listen to alt and indie rock but there are times when hip hop or rap take over the air. My music suggestions at the moment are Bear Hands, MS MR, and Broods.
I am definitely a foodie. I love different ethnic foods and anything with unique flavors. Besides meeting crazy people, the best part of traveling is trying all of the local specialties. Right now my favorite is Spanish food. There is something about having a late meal for several hours that centers around drinking that I fell in love with.
1. Cristina Ricci. Fell in love with her when I was like ten and she was in Casper. It's still one of my favorite movies.
1. Kat Dennings. I hope she is just as sassy in real life as she is as an actress. I love her independence and badassedness.
1. Olivia Wilde. I can't stop staring into her eyes. Magical.
1. Zooey Deschanel. See Olivia Wilde. I can't resist a girl with pretty eyes. Dangerous.
And now the list you were waiting for. My top man crushes. I know you are going to judge me for this. Hopefully I get points for creativity?
1. Ryan Braun. I don't care about the nut herpes or the roids, I love the Brewers and think he plays with a ton of passion. He probably is a dick in real life.
1. John Cusack. I'm a sucker for smooth.
1. Clint Eastwood. Yeah he is old and really really wrinkly but I have mad respect for his persona. I think he works incredibly hard and he was Dirty Harry so he has to make the list.
1. Peyton Manning. Yeah, he is probably the best quarterback to ever play the game, but how funny is this guy? Just youtube a couple of his commercials and SNL skits. Hilarious.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.