The Type of Woman I Am Looking For
The type of person I am looking for has to be someone that is independent, and knows what they want in life. I enjoy family time and my family is the greatest. I also want someone who can handle their own without depending on others for help all of the time (someone who isn't co-dependent). A woman who is fun to be around and isn't looking at all of the negative things in life (Negative Nancy is the term). Also a woman who is true to themselves, because no one likes a liar, or anyone who is fake I know that I don't.
I am a person that likes to laugh, and make others laugh. I have a very rough shell on the outside. However I do have a soft heart inside. People tell me all of the time that I am very smart. I don't believe it I like to think that I am just like the average person when it comes to intelligence. I do like to figure things out, if I can't figure it out my interest just becomes that much greater. I like to be a part of intellectual conversations.
I'm a very honest person. I will tell you what is on my mind. If you ask me a question, just be prepared for what that answer might be, because I will be straight forward and honest. I don't get jealous at all. If I like someone and they show no interest in me, then I move on with my life. I want someone that I can hang out with, and not have to worry if they are going to be miss negativity all night long (that Negative Nancy thing again). I also do not want any drama queens. I am not a person that breaks promises. When I say that I am going to do something, it will get done, with no questions asked. I am also a person that doesn't care what the general public thinks about me. I am my own person and I am not persuaded by what others think or what society's definition of acceptable is.
I am currently attending college and working full time, and will be working on getting my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Human Services by October 8th 2013, then I am going to be getting my Master's in Psychology.
!!! - Warning and Review Carefully Before Sending Me a Message - !!!
So, if I am someone you might be interested in, then send me a message. I would like to hear from you, however if you feel that I am going to be your next easy fix for sex, then waste your time on someone else. I don't have time for those childish games.
Questions for You - Not a requirement to answer them all
Here are some questions that you can answer for me to break the ice. If you answer all of them then you have a better chance of me responding. I have added my answers to the questions now, so you will know a little bit more about me.
Hint: If you answer just one of them I might respond as well.
01. What other types of movies do you enjoy? Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Action
02. What is your favorite color? Black & Red
03. Do you cook? Yes
04. What is your favorite type of food? Italian & Mexican
05. Do you own any pets? No
06. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I see myself in a career that I went to school for
07. What is your biggest pet peve? People who act stupid, Eating with mouth open, Kids being neglected.
08. What is your favorite sport? Baseball & Football
09. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be and why? I would live in South Beach Miami, Florida because it's warm all of the time.
10. What do you do for a living? I currently work for Wells Fargo.
11. Do you currently go to school? Yes - Kaplan University (Cedar Rapids)
12. Would you ever marry? Yes
13. What do you first notice about someone you just meet? Hair, and eyes
14. What do you think is the biggest mistake that men tend to make in relationships?
14a. What do you think is the biggest mistake that women tend to make in relationships? Trying to change a man into something they are not wanting to be.
15. Have you ever gone out with a guy who was a challenge, if so define what you mean by a challenge?
15a. Have you ever gone out with a woman who was a challenge, if so define what you mean by a challenge? No
16. What's the most important thing that men don't understand about women that they should?
16a. What's the most important thing that women don't understand about men that they should? We are actually very simplistic creatures.
17. Name your least favorite feature? Ears
18. Do you have any phobias? Roaches - but who likes those anyways.
19. What is your biggest fear? Nothing
20. Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they? Not Yet
21. What is/was your least favorite subject in school? History
22. Do you take showers in the morning or at night more? Morning
23. Are you a dog or a cat person, or rather prefer a comodo dragon? cat
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mango
25. Do you prefer the city or the country? The country, but not too far from the city
26. What do you value most in a person? Honesty
27. What is your favorite quote? Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
28. What is your dream profession? Detective
29. Do you have any allergies? No
30. What is your best physical feature? Eyes
31. Are you superstitious? No
32. What is your favorite song? I have many, so it all depends on the mood
If there is anything specific you would like to know about me... just ask. The women can start the communication with the men first. Why not?