I am a curious person at heart, and I love learning all sorts of random and probably useless facts. I spend way too much time online reading about all sorts of random things. Because of this I love people that can teach me new things and tell me some new random knowledge. I also love passing some of mine along. Stemming from my curiosity I tend to develop some random hobbies/interests. Some I have/have had in the past have included: Fountain Pens, Photography, Guitars, Watches, Cars, Computers, Cell Phones, Jewelry Making, and Bitcoins.
Random lists are always run right? So here have 10 sweet random facts about me!
1. The Big Lebowski is the best movie ever, and Wes Anderson is my favorite director. I love all his movies.
2. I love trivia, bar trivia FTW! So let’s go!
3. Even though I have an iphone, I'm a PC.
4. I love how all the antiques based shows going around now pack a small little history lesson in with each item. Thank you Antiques Roadshow for showing everyone how to do it!
5. My sister’s dog likes it when I sing songs to him. I don't think well so I think he might just be humoring me.
6. I don't like beer, I like hard cider yum.
7. I think baking is a lot of fun, and I've made some pretty tasty stuff too. I haven’t made anything great in a while so I must change that.
8. Cooking on the other hand, I’m only suited to be a helper at best.
9. I enjoy going to museums, I haven't been to the field Museum in way to long. I would really like to see the gemstone exhibit.
10. Ever since I saw the first Lord of the Rings movie I have always really wanted to make cast jewelry. Something about pouring molten metal just seems like so much fun!