Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • F • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Apr 14
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
☀ Cheering people up
☀ Making friends with animals
☀ Texting back
☀ Being helpful & giving good advice
☀ Feeling connected to nature
☀ Relating to others about how great we all are
When I'm feeling POWERFULLY NEGATIVE, I'm good at:
☁ Apologizing for things I don't need to apologize for
☁ Chastising myself and others for things that don't really matter
☁ Minimizing accomplishments
☁ Maximizing mistakes
☁ Sleeping for 12+ hours straight
☁ Being displeased with anything/everything
☁ Resisting help
☁ Outwardly ignoring texts/phone calls, inwardly freaking out about them.
NOTE: I do not usually feel "POWERFUL" either way. I'm most often feeling at least ~75% positive.
Sometimes I smell funny or weedy or both.
Occasionally I appear disheveled and anxious.
Other times I appear put-together and upbeat.
Sometimes I appear to be all these things at once.
I am a paradox (but so is everyone else to varying degrees)
I don't read as often as I think I should, and when I do read, it's usually in the form of graphic novels, comics, and manga. My favorite novels are Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick, Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka, The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien, Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, and The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
2) TV AND MOVIES!
My favorite shows/movies are usually animated. I watch a lot of kid's cartoons (Adventure Time, Ren and Stimpy, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, etc.) adult swim cartoons (ATHF, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Home Movies, etc.) and anime (Kaiba, Dragonball, Paranoia Agent, etc.). I'm almost always in the mood to watch dumb stoner comedies and I think enjoying Tim and Eric is important. I've thoroughly enjoyed every Studio Ghibli movie I've seen (I have yet to watch Whisper of the Heart, Ocean Waves, and The Cat Returns), my favorites being Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Spirited Away. I love sci-fi, especially Star Trek (Next Generation and Deep Space Nine specifically) and movies like Blade Runner, Videodrome, Alien, and 2001: A Space Odessey.
My music tastes vary from hip hop to prog rock to jpop to funk to stoner metal to shoegaze to psychedelic rock to doowop to chillwave and to a lot of other stuff too!!! Sometimes I listen to one more than the others, but I tend not to settle on one genre for too long. I don't play any instruments but my best friend maintains that I would make a "KICK ASS BASSIST" and I hope to fulfill his dream someday.
Good food makes me happy. I love to cook and try new foods. My favorite ~cuisines~ are Italian, Japanese, Indian, and Tex-Mex. I love spicy food, but I can't deal with very much "heat". I will always have a place in my heart for crappy fast food (especially burger joints like Dick's). Or at least until it gives me a heart attack.
⚁ my glasses
⚄ the internet
⚅ nice friends
***this should be titled "the six things i like the most in life"
Regardless of the activity, I'm usually hugging someone w/ my words and/or bod and/or posi power.
- I have a small stick-and-poke tattoo of a cartoon cat on my shin. (It's the Sanrio character "Nyago" for those of you who care at all.)
- I have 4 cats.
- I spend more time on the internet than anyone should be comfortable with.
- I smoke too many cigarettes.
- I can be really embarrassing to be around.
- I am a NEET (for now). If you don't know what that is, you probably don't need to know. If you want to know what it is, google exists for a reason.
- I live with my parents who are very nice people, and my older brother who can be nice if he feels like it.
- I take antidepressants because I have depression. They work very well, though, so I'm rarely depressed when I take them.
- I take ADHD medication because I have ADHD. It helps a lot, and when I can't take it or forget to, I'm a mess.
- I have a lot of anxieties, but more and more I'm figuring out what they're about, why they're a thing for me in the first place, why they continue to pop up, and how to combat & work with them. I am generally a very optimistic person, though. Honestly.
- I've been really bad at school since middle school because of my anxieties, social and otherwise.
- I dropped out of the same high school twice; first when I was 15 (after which I started taking classes online) and again when I was 17 after I had realized I wasn't learning much with online courses and had returned to the school I had dropped out of the first time.
- I'm planning to start college at Evergreen this coming fall.
There's plenty of other stuff I'm embarrassed about that you won't know about unless we get to know each other quite well.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
> you wanna hold hands and watch anime together
> you wanna meet my cats
> you wanna smoke me out
please don't message me if you think feminists are inherently gross. (note: i am a feminist and am pretty gross as well, but those things really have nothing to do with each other.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.