Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 5:11am
- Asian, Middle Eastern
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I like pictures. ^.^ Also, notice this is much shorter than my other lists. Gee, I wonder what that means.
Movies: Party Monster, The Basketball Diaries, Quills, Gothic (1986), Nosferatu: The Vampyre (1979), Rocky Horror Picture Show, Transylvania 6-5000, Velvet Goldmine, Hedwig and The Angry Inch, A Clockwork Orange, Harold and Maude, Back to The Future, Cannibal Holocaust, The Fly (1986), The Hunger, Rosemary's Baby, Suspiria, Clue, Modern Girls, Jawbreaker, Heathers, Borat, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Girl, Interrupted, Dracula (1931), Beetlejuice, May, American Psycho, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, Control, Ghost World, One Hour Photo, Reality Bites, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, Drop Dead Fred, The Room, The Doom Generation, The Rules of Attraction, Gloomy Sunday, 101 Reykjavík, Amélie - like most people this is the only french film I like or have seen :p, The Lost Boys, Dumb and Dumber, The Princess and the Goblin, The Sword in The Stone, Pumpkin, Secretary, The Notorious Bettie Page, Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful, The Fly II - I know! Shut up!!
I love the TV. THE TV IS MY GOD!!
Shows: Check it Out! With Dr. Steve Brule, Daria, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, The Simpsons, Squidbillies, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Superjail!, South Park, King of The Hill, Family Guy, Lil' Bush, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold!, Gumby, Pingu, Chilly Willy, The Animaniacs, Tales From The Crypt, The Addams Family, Seinfeld, Bizarre Foods, 3rd Rock From The Sun, Little Britain, Cops, Adventure Time, The Undateables, Extreme Cheapskates, Oddities
Music: Alien Sex Fiend, Bauhaus, Peter Murphy, Clan of Xymox, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Joy Division, The Cure, Danse Society, Christian Death, Strange Boutique, Paralysed Age, Echo and The Bunnymen, Cocteau Twins, New Order, Skinny Puppy, Front 242, early Ministry, Rosetta Stone, Switchblade Symphony, The Cars, Soft Cell, Gary Numan, And One, VNV Nation, Cabaret Voltaire, London After Midnight, Fields of the Nephilim, Asylum Party, X-Mal Deutschland, Duran Duran, Alphaville, Propaganda, Madonna (80s-90s),Depeche Mode, Erasure, Tones on Tail, The Psychedelic Furs, The Smiths,Morrissey, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, This Mortal Coil, Dead Can Dance, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Kommunity FK, Mephisto Waltz, Type O Negative
"I must live in the 80s now. In fact, I live in the 80s now more than I did back did in the 80s."
Food: A single pillow of shredded wheat, some steamed toast, and a dodo egg. Gummi Venus de Milo, malk, squishees, steamed hams, and Krusty Burger. And yes, syrup is better than jelly.
cheeseburgers - please feel free to send me a cruel message about this one
sugar - this too
dresses and skirts...i hate pants!
I'm going to delete half of this....sometime in the future. Too long!! But honestly, I just wrote whatever I wanted here because nobody reads this anyway. lol
1. What is with polyamorous people? Weird.....and gross. It's like a club for ugly people who are so insecure about being single or not having sex everyday.
2. Why is Biff gay at the end of Back to the Future? Also, why don’t Marty’s parents recognize him?
3. Am I a social pariah or what? Maybe I should just shut up and go live in the mountains.
4. How can people read books with no pictures in them? :D
5. "Maybe I'm der-presed." :(
6. Bewbs ^.^
7. I'll get things right in the end! Damn it!!
8. Are accountants boring people? :o
9. Why don't people just admit they are shallow?
I think this is more to the point than how people demand intelligence, good looks, and blah, blah, blah. "I have standards" and all this crap.
10. I think I have genophobia. :(
11. Why do babies look like little aliens?
12. My pathetic dreams and fantasies.
13. Comic flightless web-footed little bastards!! So fluffy!! I’m gonna die! o.o
14. I wish my life was a John Hughes movie.
15. Irrational and obsessive fears.
16. If there's actually a nice person inside me or am I a complete asshole?
17. How many jobs has Hans Moleman had?
18. Why do people run from me? :(
19. I think Houston is a hellhole. I wish you could get around with public transport like other cities. I think it sucks to be tied to a crappy car every day.
20. I think my nose is getting bigger.
21. How embarrassed I'd be if someone found porn on my computer.
22. Why I have ADHD? Why I am not full on mentally retarded and in a wheelchair? Forget half way imperfections. I want it all. Maybe I should stop being a lazy asshole and get a second opinion from another quacky quack-tard.
23. The beautiful 90s and its booming economy. Oh wait, I think that was a hoax.
24. Do they call him Mr. Bean because his brain is the size of a bean?
25. I am so bored of myself now. I wonder if I should start dressing up like a preppy girl or hipster.......or a penguin. Yeah, I'm weird. =/ But most importantly, I am a big time poser. I think I am getting over my smoking cloves and listening to Bauhaus phase. You can only wear the same stupid black velvet outfit before you want to kill yourself.
26. The misogyny of beauty pageants. Blah! As a butt ugly girl, I am required to point this out!!
27. To this day I still question my gender. This started when I was a child. I always felt very weird as I looked at other girls and thought I wasn't the same. Why are they so refined while I am masculine and rough?
28. What arrogant pricks and morons most people are. I imagine running over them with my car and thinking nothing of it. I also wish people would just say what they are really thinking instead of being condescending asswipes. BLAH!!!! Oh, and how can I forget beyond stupid and exasperating customers and sales associates at work? Thanks for making me lose all my brain cells and lowering my IQ!!!
29. I always think it's weird to see older people working in retail jobs. They must do something else, I always think.
30. "Oh, I hate the government more than you and me. The government stole my goldfish and unplugged my TV."
31. I always think I am excluded from everything. It’s as if I am from another planet. I don't think I have anything in common with everyone else my age who is getting married, or is in graduate school, etc.
32. "Gee, I wonder how I will embarrass myself today."
33. Why there is no club for admirers of short men, but a lot of creepy loser guys like fat women? :o
34. What is the worst band ever? Nickleback, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Slipknot, Metallica, etc? I'd rather listen to old people have sex. lol (I'm not a try hard or anything. I promise.)
35. That most people on okcupid are gross, pseudo intellectuals, idiots, and assholes (especially boring conservative ones). I'm just looking for someone normal because these people make me want to puke all over my keyboard. :D (What an insightful young lady I am!!)
36. If I could take all the best parts and make someone perfect. :o
37. Why no parents name their sons "Bart." I have never met a Bart in my life.
38. Why did I go to community college? I wish I had dropped out after my first semester. This makes me feel very nervous.
40. How weird goths are.... Instead of telling you what their real job is, they tell you what they wish they did for a living. Writers.....artists....musicians. Yeah right. I wonder what they really do.
41. Why are vaginas so pretty and penises are just plain weird? lol I'm a pervert. =/
42. "You are what you attract." This crushes me the most.
43. Packing one suitcase, leaving everything behind, and taking a bus to nowhere. :)
44. Sexual fantasies about strangers. Heehee. =/
45. "I just don't care anymore. I do everything wrong anyway."
46. Why do I get a lot more high ratings than messages? Why don't all these weirdos just say something to me? lol
47. Why are most girls at least kind of pretty but most men are ugly as sin? Oh, the power of makeup. :o
48. How unromantic married life and having children is. Ick. =/
49. The ugly truth. This sums up most of my thoughts. It's nice to know I will have so many things still bugging me if I ever live into my 60s and so on. Maybe in my 80s I'll be happy and won't care anymore.
50. Why does Principal Skinner shake his butt when he ties his shoelaces?
51. The futility of my meaningless existence. :D
52. What happened to my special ankh earrings? I can't find them. :(
53. How can people smile with their teeth showing? What is even weirder is how some people smile with their gums showing. When I try to smile with my teeth, they don’t show. Very weird.
54. The grim future. I can't think of anything I would look forward to. The only thing I find exciting is finishing school and finding a better job so I can be a complete asshole to gross customers my last week of work. It's not so much having a better job that would make me happy but telling annoying people what gross smelly cunts they really are. Also, if things ever work out for me, I can't wait to be very snotty and vicious to my family. I'd love to tell them how shitty they are and THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
55. I'm going to be 30 in five years. I wonder if I would still feel bad about my age if things had worked out for me.
56. If metal heads really like heavy metal or are they just pretending? They strike me as fake.
57. Why they even have interviews for completely worthless retail jobs. Why do they ask, "Why do you want to work for us?" BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE!!! lol
58. Why I waste loads of money on food every week but I am too cheap to buy other things. I am fat. :(
59. I always think of the ugly step sisters in the Disney version of Cinderella. They both have tomato noses and big feet.....like me. Cinderella is the pretty one with narrow nose and small girly feet. That always bothered me a lot and it comes to mind when I put on my shoes or look at my face in the mirror. =/
60. Snotty and vicious comebacks I can tell to stupid disgusting customers and pathetic assholes. Kind of sad, I know.
61. Yum, brains. I must have your brains. o.o
62. How people can watch boring TV shows with too perfect characters. Bleh.
63. I constantly re-play memories of every failure and embarrassing moment......everything that has ever made me feel uncomfortable or terrible. They are very difficult for me to let go of, especially when they keep happening to me.
64. Why I'm not interested in traveling. Is this because I don't like a lot of things in general or just bad memories of crappy family vacations?
65. Hmm, I should really delete my first picture. White face and orange neck. Don't take any makeup advice from me. =/
66. I wonder if I should start actually telling people I'm not Hispanic every time I am spoken to in Spanish. Hmm, probably not. I could not stand having to tell people 200 times a day, "I'm not Hispanic. I don't speak Spanish." I think I'll just stick to mostly ignoring people. I get sick really gross people talking to me like they know me. USE ENGLISH WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO STRANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
67. I really want to find someone who understands me and can see things outside of their personal experience and their peachy lives. I don't care if everyone else doesn't get anything and is completely wrong.
68. Why people ask me, "Where are you from?" If you look around this country, you will see a lot of people born here are certainly not white. Absolutely retarded. I cannot stand it when people always ask the same wrong question.
I have many more shameful and idiotic thoughts but I
have to stop somewhere. That was deep. Wasn't it? At least I didn't mention anything like classical languages and quantum physics. Now, if you'll excuse me, all this thinking is making me hungry. nomnomnomomnomnomomnomnomnomnom
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.