Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I have a lot of shouting, obsessive, and anxious thoughts.
1. I think of how tiresome and absolutely disgusting people are. It
makes me cringe that such assholes are not stoned to death before
they have a chance to reproduce. Maybe one day I will round up all
the disgusting and inferior people in the world and send them to a
camp where they will all die slow and painful deaths. :D
2. Car accidents. I always think of being in a car wreck.
3. There is nothing to look forward to in the future. Mostly, I
just imagine aging, wrinkles, and death. I think of going back to
college, taking forever, never finishing, and having massive
student loans. I don't think I'm going to live very long either. I
always get very angry.
4. How I can't relate to others. My idea of people in their 20s is
careers, graduate school, relationships and marriage. I don't see
myself ever having any of that. I don't think I have anything in
common with people who are considered smart or attractive
5. I'm still really stuck with crippling memories about school even
though I quit years ago and would not go back. I always want to
shoot myself in the head when I remember school.
6. I obsess about my ADD and being slower than average. I think I
will always struggle and do less in my life despite putting effort
and consciousness. Why is everything so contrived, slow, and
frustrating with me?
7. I replay every embarrassing moment and failure in my life. It
just seems I am alone in my problems and shortcomings. I find it
very hard to remember good times.
8. Why are people such retarded slobs when they go shopping? What
is so hard about using your eyes, reading signs, and understanding
that clothing is sized from small to large? Why do people leave
clothes all over the floor in a dressing room? It makes you wonder
if these people know about flushing a toilet when they use the
bathroom or putting things in a trashcan and not throwing it on the
floor. I love how people act like this in front of their children
9. I constantly tell myself everyday to keep my temper and patience
with people. As soon as I get into my car, away from people, I
10. My pathetic dreams and fantasies.
More upbeat thoughts: Yum, cheeseburgers.