If you are a 90% Match and a 90% Enemy does that make you my Frenemy? I get tired of posting on Facebook, so this self summary changes about three times a week. For this weekend I would really like to meet someone to have an argumentative debate with over dinner and drinks.
A little about me, I am a genuinely nice person and funny, with my no brain to mouth filter, but I like to disagree a lot, and disagree just for the sake of disagreeing, but I am the kind of guy that would have your back even if you're wrong.
For fun I enjoy board games, social situation, bars, but not clubs, wood/metal working, playing music, eating. It's annoying to see someone write that they like to stay in or go out for fun. I love animals and I have a dog, her name is Pepper.
People who are happy all the time really creep me out. I know they are hiding something maybe they are a serial killer, or they torture people in a dungeon. I'm a happy person, but not all the damn time, I don't want to be on my death bed when I get old saying, YAY!!! Should you be 100% overwhelmed with joy when describing yourself on a dating profile, you still haven't found someone with all that happiness you're carrying around. Whats with everyone traveling? How the hell is it even possible for everyone on here to travel that damn much? If all the girls on OkCupid quit traveling, the airline industry would have to file Chapter 11.
My favorite girl picture poses on OkCupid
1. The illusionist, is the sideways pose in front of the bathroom mirror with one leg out further then the other.
2. The infamous one angle selfie
3.The opps I did it again, is the shot where you wear a low cut shirt, but stare into the camera and act like you didn't know your boobs are showing.
4. the yoga pose, where you are in some random park completely bent over showing how athletic you are, but really you just want guys to know you're flexible.
5. The double mirror selfie, when you take a selfie in the mirror facing another mirror so it really a selfie of your ass.
6. Car selfie, when you have only one good angle so when you're in the car its essentially the same damn photo every day with just a different outfit.
7. The top down selfie, when you try to get the boobs, stomach, and lady giblets all in one shot.
8. The fitness selfie, when you have to let the world know your fitness goals by posting pics of you in the gym bathroom in front of the mirror.
9. The always a bridesmaid and never a bride, when you post pics where you are always the bridesmaid at someone else's wedding, thinking next time it will be you!
10. The Scrooge McDuckface, when you duck face so hard your forhead wrinkles up like a 80 year old man.
11. The opposing teams selfie, when you have selfies wearing the jersey of two rivals teams, meaning you know nothing about sports.