Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • M • Philadelphia, PA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:00pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
I'm also a singer in my spare time and looking to continue to find opportunities to fulfill my artsy side.
Oh, I'm also pretty good in the kitchen. I don't cook that much, but people tell me I'm an excellent baker. It's good stress relief for me!
Movies: I watch tons of movies and get a little giddy during awards season. Some all time favorites are Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Gone with the Wind, Brokeback Mountain, The Hours, Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, The Lord of the Rings, Drop Dead Gorgeous
Music: Pretty eclectic taste. I like most things with the exception of Country and screamy rock/metal. Some favorites: Adele, Amy Winehouse, the Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Missy Elliott, the Supremes, Johnny Cash, Vampire Weekend
TV: Roseanne, the West Wing, Six Feet Under, Archer, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Project Runway, the Biggest Loser, True Blood, Weeds, the OC, Tru Calling
2. My iPhone - I know, I wish this weren't the case, but I'm totally dependent on it.
3. A Piano - I'm not very good, but love playing!
4. A large kitchen - It makes finding an apartment a chore, but it's necessary for good baking.
5. My glasses - I'm totally blind and useless without them.
6. Extra pillows - I like lots when I sleep. 4 is a necessity!
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 25–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.