[in a relationship]
here is why you should hmu to have tea or a burrito
• i have a cute laugh and like laughing
• i am not conventionally moral, nor am i cis
• which is great because then we can make fun of the patriarchy and cishets together if you go in for that kind of thing
• i like to go on adventures that end in sore feet and more good memories than before
• i am a good listener
• i'll rant with you about queer/feminist ideologies
• i can stare with my large eyes at people who bother you and make them feel uncomfortable, providing a complimentary barrier against creepers
• i know a lot about cetaceans ~dolphins, whales, sea mammalia~
• i have 2 degrees and am very qualified to hold your hand and watch netflix with you
• i can cook and will cook for you if you talk to me while i make foods including but not limited to: stupendous veg pastas, inspirational toasts, melty pumpkin cookies, bad vodka smoothies ~~~
• we can play video games together, or i can teach you "everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask"
• i'm disillusioned and ready to flamingle.
so it goes.
i'm attempting to establish myself as a real grown up in this scary shitty world while attempting to find joy and meaning.
so basically i'm at a pretty great 9-5 and playing through dragon age: inquisition and photographing cats i see on the street
additionally, i'm fantastic at giving time to things, people, places that mean a lot to me ---- i prioritize people places and things that i find engaging, and say fuck off to the rest. overachiever in watching years worth of anime in mere hours.
is basically the
best way to stop
street harassment and
exponentially increase the
number of fantastically pleasant
interactions with strangers while remaining
very easy to find in crowded places such as safeway at 2 am
movies: the fall, a single man, pulp fiction, léon, interstellar, ferris bueller, the fifth element, upstream color, star wars, wit, blade runner, spirited away, in a world, submarine, kiss kiss bang bang, drive, pan's labyrinth, die hard, beginners, victor/victoria, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, babel, safety not guaranteed.
shows: star trek, death note, broad city, ouran, mighty boosh, snk, freaks and geeks, twin peaks, arrested development, daria, fma, natgeo, got, aqua teen hunger force, tos, firefly, a bit of fry and laurie, blackadder, misfits, true detective
music: fka twigs, grimes, beyonce, a lot of r&b from better days, kanye, teen suicide, alt-j, gorillaz, woodkid, crystal castles, pink floyd, lorde, porcelain raft, animal collective, rhcp, stars, m.i.a., le1f, sia, cakes da killa, edward sharpe & the magnetic zeroes, surfer blood, regina spektor, ben folds, die antwoord, yeasayer, the national, the mountain goats, glasser, peaches, shiny toy guns, black sabbath, ac/dc, sleigh bells, la roux, talking heads, arcade fire, wilco, best coast, war paint, kid cudi, electric light orchestra, the gerbils, metric, mouki, azealia banks, ludacris, lana del rey, david bowie, queen, cake, clap your hand say yeah, kanye west, literature, ratatat, bon iver, ratatat, mc chris, lumineers, awolnation, the cure, the strokes, chopin, bikini kill, phillip glass, simon & garfunkel, neon trees, architecture in helsinki, phoenix, the smiths, vampire weekend, flynt flossy, fleet foxes, edith piaf, the hollies, feist, kasinsky, robyn, icona pop, amanda palmer, the young punx, stor, camera obscura, two door cinema club, beirut
games: mass effect, portal, half life 2, left 4 dead 2, minecraft, wow, diablo 3, everquest, dishonored, dragon age, dying light
food: nutritional yeast is my favorite food good lord
*:･ﾟ✧ fresh air
*:･ﾟ✧ denial of reality in favor of hope
*:･ﾟ✧ good cocktails
*:･ﾟ✧ better company
the most chill
chill out of my iconographic socks
chill with soup
chill watching stargate
performing dark magic over a vat of soy-chicken that is exactly 2 steps away from a soy bean
i like kissing but hate kissing strangers
also psa she/her pronouns are what i'm best at responding to