Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Here are 10 interesting things about me:
1) I am very, very involved in community affairs. It's actually
pretty cool to make a difference and as a bonus I get invited to
lots of parties and interesting events.
2) I like educated and professional women. Seriously. A brain is a
very sexy thing.
3) I look much younger than my age. I still get carded at the
4) I just finished redecorating my bathrooms. I've learned far more
about wall lighting and tile than I ever wanted to know.
5) I exercise regularly - 5 or 6 days a week and being physically
active is very important, which is why I like physically active
6) I adopted a stray cat I found in the park after he jumped on my
7) I enjoy traveling and have been to some really cool places both
foreign and domestic.
8) I've become a foodie, which has made me a better cook and a hit
at tailgate parties.
9) I've never received a traffic ticket. But I've probably just
jinxed myself and will get one soon.
10) I don't believe in jinxes.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm an attorney who is self employed and practices from home which
gives me a lot of freedom. I'm also heavily involved in politics -
that's my fun job!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Being driven and nice at the same time.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
How young I look for my age.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) College sports
2) News and community involvement/volunteerism
3) My legs - for biking and hiking of course
4) laptop - self employed and working from home
6) good food
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My next adventure, how to make the world better, counting down the
hours before I get on my bike.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're physically active and well-educated and/or driven. Also a
kind, fun, active woman who can teach me new things and join me in
some of my occasional activities, whether it's at a college
football game, spending the weekend at the beach or an afternoon in
the park. Someone who I enjoy spending time with but also has her
own life, identity and ambitions of her own.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.