Oh you do?
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Spanish
Oh you do?
Life: I can be a bit of a maximizer - out of the city for hikes and bike rides, active in it for friends and dinners and music. I can also be a complete loafer, because sometimes the ceiling just needs staring at.
Balance: Working on it.
I had this exchange once at the grocery store:
Fellow San Franciscan: hey, aren't you that actor?
Me: me? which one?
FSF: (disappointed) I don't know..Scott Baio?
2. My brothers (maternal not fraternal), and the chance to laugh with them
3. New ideas/perspectives, and the chance to hear them, read them, conversate on them, realize them
4. Music, and the chance to listen to it, play it, watch it, create it
5. My bicycle and still undefeated u-lock, and the chance to ride it and not Muni
6. A cup of coffee in the morning -- actually, this isn’t something I couldn’t do without, but it takes the edge off my not-a-morning-person-ness.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.