Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Today – 5:13am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Very often
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
4. Quoting tv shows (see below)
5. Trying new activities and sucking at them.
6. Eating and drinking.
Movies: Magnolia, Science of Sleep, Eternal Sunshine, Lost in Translation, The Baxter, Woody Allen, Wes Anderson
Music: M83, Pedro the Lion, Boards of Canada, ISIS, Title Fight, The Walkmen, Interpol, Deftones, Russian Circles, Deafheaven
Food: Sweet Potatoes, Pork Chops, Arugula, Eggs, Pho
TV: Flight of the Concords, Stella, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Aqua Teen, IT Crowd, Community, VEEP
2) 8 hours of sleep
3) Healthy food
5) A strong drink
6) NY Times
1. Driving towards the mountains for some weekend fun.
2. Going to a concert.
3. At home reading and cooking up some good food.
My greatest fear is having my glasses fall off my face in the middle of a sporting activity and I have to scramble on all fours yelling "My glasses!" in a super nerdy voice.
I'm technically a Texan. *shudder*
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.