If that didn't clear anything up for those non-visual learners out there, I think it also speaks much to my character if you know that my longstanding nickname was born after I presented what I believed to be a very sensual dance to a co-worker.
... Since when did looking like a drunk burglar apparently lose its sex appeal?
Champion - ENFP
Oh yeah, and dancing like this.
- I've eaten dog biscuits by accident. Twice.
- Told an Apple Store employee that "I did the DTF thingy" with my iPad instead of the proper, less sexual DFU restore
- Accidentally bought a male enhancement "shot" when I couldn't find any 5 Hour Energy (I'm sorry but Extendze could easily mean that it would extend your energy).
- Told a customer I liked to "pound it". Several times.
- Said both "whip it out" and "it went down on me" in the same work meeting
- Wrote a 750 word essay to "Team Coco" to cancel some extra tickets I received; message included phrases like "insert wood/hard on joke here" and "freeballing" (not within the same sentence or subject matter, mind you).
- Meet some random dude from Montana at a costume party and accidentally insulted him when I asked if he was wearing a costume or always dressed like a cowboy. (The answer was neither).
Parking by braille.
Saying words wrong. I never learned phonics (long story) so unless I've memorized how to pronounce and spell the word, I'm at a loss. This has lead to somewhat lazy reading practices - for years I used to read "chaos" as "chachos" (which actually sounds a lot more epic anyway.)
When I get stubborn about something, it's no longer a possibility - it's a fact.
Someone once told me I was a mix of Jack Donaghy and Liz Lemon from 30 Rock. Best. Compliment. Ever.
I have a mouth like a sailor, especially while driving. I find it rather endearing, but your parents might not.
I often (AKA always) have cat hairs on me. If you have inferred that this means I probably associate with felines, then I appreciate your comprehensive reading skills and believe this could be the beginning of a magical relationship.
My driving is either atrocious or perfectly natural, depending on if the observer has ever driven in a city (especially SF) before.
I watch them. However, the attention span necessary for anything longer than a TV show often eludes me.
Twin Peaks, Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development (including Season 4 if you watch it more than once), 30 Rock, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Peep Show, TED Talks, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The League
SBTRKT, Little Dragon, Aseop Rock, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Passion Pit, The National, GirlTalk, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rilo Kiley, Band of Horses, The Kooks, Yelle, Animal Collective, Spoon, MGMT, <3 Miike Snow <3
I suck at feeding myself.
Too many to list. I read everything from "The Favorite Wife" (about a weird polygamist sect in Mexico that all killed each other) to The Hunger Games (an ex made me, I swear!).
I also tend to read about a lot of serial killers on Wikipedia (did you know Kelsey Grammer's sister was killed by one?) but I tend to never, NEVER read my textbooks. I pay for them, but don't read them. Seems backwards to me.
Favorite things not in aforementioned categories:
- Resisting being told what to do (as displayed by my defiance of OKC's summary categories)
- People with pun-loving attitudes.
- Beards are almost always a smart choice.
- Apple products (Yup, I'm one of the crowd)
- Craigslist Missed Connections
- Bill Belichick
- Coca-Cola Classic
- Legal Pads
- Feeling superior, but only because I'm so much better at it than anyone else.
Chapstick. No, seriously - I'm always within 25 ft of some chapstick.
The OKC robot. I mean, what's his deal? Why does he work so hard to pair us up? Is this the robot way of warning us that there's a potential Noah's Ark situation coming up?
More importantly - Analogies.
Every once in a while though, I do walk the dangerous side. This tends to involve:
1 attempt at some totally unnecessary technological thing that is so far out of my league it's been tested for steroids
1 headache after refusing help from anyone but the nebulous internet and my own mind grapes
-2 saved from a possible murder/suicide situation when the combined lack of sleep between my Mac and I force quits the entire operation for the both of us
0 actually accomplished.
I stay friends with all my ex boyfriends. Like, legit friends.
Speaking of Friends, I still really like that show.
My friend has an entire photo album of screenshots of embarrassing text things I have said.
I can't poop in public bathrooms. However, I can talk about it to no end.
I rarely ever listen to "rap/hip hop", but every time I hear "Carry Out" it makes me randy.
*UPDATE* Have you heard Drake's "Hotline Bling"?! What.
- you think I'm the bee's knees (although obviously that won't slim down the pool at all)
- you understand that there is a very good chance I will rename you. No, not like Snuggy Bear or Hug Captain (although those are definitely now going into my hat for later) but I don't care if you parents named you Willard after your great grandpa - if you look like a Henry, Mauricio, Cody, etc. I will be unable to call you anything else. It's endearing, don't worry.
- you don't have a weird mouth. Now, this means nothing to me and I couldn't definite an oral oddity if I tried. My mother, however, has very strong, extremely vocal opinions about them; I, in turn, have very strong opinions about having to listen to her more than normal. It's a lose/lose situation for you.
- And finally, if this is your definition of love:
"Look I just fucking... love you. I love you and I don't want to play it cool anymore because I would eat my own fingers just to look at your face. I would be your dog, or you human mannequin or anything you say I just... want you." - Peep Show