I watch them. However, the attention span necessary for anything
longer than a TV show often alludes me.
Twin Peaks, Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development (including
Season 4 if you watch it more than once), 30 Rock, Its Always Sunny
in Philadelphia, Peep Show, TED Talks, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The
SBTRKT, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Passion Pit, The
National, GirlTalk, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rilo Kiley, Band of Horses,
The Kooks, Yelle, Animal Collective, Spoon, MGMT, <3 Miike Snow
Really getting into dubstep and electronica.
I suck at feeding myself.
Too many to list. I read everything from "The Favorite Wife" (about
a weird polygamist sect in Mexico that all killed each other) to
The Hunger Games (an ex made me, I swear!).
I also tend to read about a lot of serial killers on Wikipedia (did
you know Kelsey Grammer's sister was killed by one?) but I tend to
never, NEVER read my textbooks. I pay for them, but don't read
them. Seems backwards to me.
Favorite things not in aforementioned
- Resisting being told what to do (as displayed by my defiance of
OKC's summary categories)
- People with pun-loving attitudes.
- Beards are almost always a smart choice.
- Apple products (Yup, I'm one of the crowd)
- Craigslist Missed Connections
- Bill Belichick
- Coca-Cola Classic
- Legal Pads
- Feeling superior, but only because I'm so much better at it than