Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
• I am a huge fan of camping, hiking, fishing, and canoeing,
• I enjoy quiet nights in where I can read or catch a game or a
show on Netflix.
• I am a firm believer that you should treat others how you want to
be treated. Being polite goes a long way. It just doesn't get you a
girlfriend... so here I am.
• I have a nerdy side. I dig a variety of video games (just got a
PS4 recently), sci-fi related books and movies, play board and
trading card games, and I do not see that changing since it has
always been a part of my life.
• I enjoy a nice lager every now and then and sometimes a glass of
wine to unwind after a long day.
• I'm a Pittsburgh fan living near Philly. It's a daily
struggle...and this only further complicates dating. I hold no
grudges Philly fans, you're welcome to contact me!
• I won't win you over with cheesy pick-up lines ... it's not my
style and it never has been. I'm going to continue being myself and
hope to find someone that I am compatible with on an everyday basis
without having to fake it with a line.
• Pubs over clubs
• I like bullet points!?
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am getting ready for the warmer months and some quality time
outdoors on weekends. I am looking forward to fishing, camping,
hiking, and some good cookouts. I have been balancing my free time
between some freelance work, video games (or an occasional book),
and just kicking back.
As for my career, I'm the lead graphic designer at a small business
in Wilmington, DE. I love my job and the responsibility that comes
with it, but my ultimate goal is to land a job doing
graphics/marketing for a professional sports team or their
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• My job
• Sports; more watching and fantasy team related than playing
• Being someone you can rely on or talk to.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I just finished A Feast For Crows and am in the early stages of
reading A Dance with Dragons. I am also sidetracking into a book
from Les Stroud about people in intense survival situations.
Previously I have finished the Hunger Games trilogy, The Hobbit,
His Dark Materials trilogy (Golden Compass), Chronicles of Narnia
Series, Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World and the Fables series. I am
looking forward to reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy if I
can ever escape Westeros.
TV Shows (to name a few): Archer, The League, Survivorman, River
Monsters, Ghost Adventures, Top Gear, Trailer Park Boys, Burn
Notice, Game of Thrones, Mythbusters, etc.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
• Potatoes and potato accessories
• 3DS or some form of entertainment
• NHL & NFL
• Family and Friends
• A vehicle to be able to catch up with all my scattered friends
• My 2 Cats, Auron and Pantalaimon
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
the day I will finally be rid of using websites like this.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
... either out and about visiting friends or hanging back for an
easygoing evening with Netflix, a book, or Skyping with buddies.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I still have a baby tooth (so does my mother). I'm left handed with
a pen, right handed with a baseball and left footed with a
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• You want to be appreciated and cared for unreservedly.
• You are in a pretty stable living situation
• You are looking to move your life forward
• You enjoy the outdoors
• You can enjoy a nights in as much as nights out
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.