Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:19pm
- White, Other
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Farsi (Fluently), French (Okay), Chinese (Okay), Russian (Poorly)
Oh and I'm trying to perfect how to successfully go on a long walk on the beach while under the moonlight while obtaining the maximum amount of cheesiness!
3. Fahrenheit 451
5. One Hundred Years of Solitude
6. The Shadow of the Wind
7. Darkness at Noon
Really too many books to list..
1. Indiana Jones films, particularly the original trilogy
2. Back to the Future
3. Fight Club
4. Cinema Paradiso
Again, I'm a huge film buff so there are too many to list.
1. Breaking Bad
2. Mad Men
3. Arrested Development
4. South Park
Once again, huge tv show buff so you get the drift.
I very much like Coldplay, Erin McCarley and Yves Montand. Plus I love discovering new music via Pandora, Songza and Spotify.
Love almost all foods of the world really.
2. iPad, for books and magazines
3. Family, including my dog Sootty!
4. My mind, a human without a mind is not human
5. My camera and pictures
Oh and I'm about to publish a book I've been working on for about seven years now.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Also if you want to explore the Bay Area together and go on adventures.
I like to rob banks...so message me if you want to be the driver or shooter! ;)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.