Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Victoria, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- Feb 12
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
My favourite films include Miller's Crossing, Bringing Up Baby, The Searchers, The Rock, but I could make top 5 lists out of almost any category.
Current TV favourites include Hell on Wheels and Boardwalk Empire, while Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones are also on the must watch list. I'm also a fan of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. Speaking of food, I'll try anything once, and if it doesn't take I'll give it another try down the road. Tastes change, and I refuse to limit myself. My current obstacle is sushi, which I still haven't become completely fond of but make a point of trying every month or so.
- Ipod / music collection
- Car. I enjoy walking and have no problem with public transportation, but I love having a vehicle around for the basics (getting to work, school, etc.). In a town like Victoria where nothing is far away I don't feel like I over-use it.
- Film. I don't want to call myself a TV junkie but I do have a pretty large movie collection and tend to frequent the video store more than most. It's just a hobby, but an important one for me and something I like to share with friends.
- Kayak and/or boat; in short the ability to get out on the water.
Finding someone to share hobbies/interests, and hopefully discover some new ones.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.