Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 18
- 6′ 5″ (1.96m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Fluently), LISP (Fluently)
(b) Shawshank Redemption, Matrix (only the first), Star Wars Trilogy, LOTR
(c) A very eclectic mix - Orbital, Freq Nasty, Old 97's, Barenaked Ladies, Bjork, Billy Miles, U2, REM... I heard a new song on the radio the other night called "Coin-operated boy". I liked it.
(d) I've been enjoying food less lately since I can't really eat dairy anymore. But I still do sometimes anyway because I love cheese. Bacon is also incredibly good but not really allowed - Smart Bacon is surprisingly tasty, however. I make an incredibly delicious breakfast sandwich with eggbeaters, smart bacon, and fake cheese. Yes, it sounds terrible, but it's not. Also very good for you.
1. Rehydration. 2. Principal Component Analysis. 3. Flying. 4. The opposite sex. 5. Cars (Just to clarify - I'm not really a "car guy" - though I do like cars - it has to do with my research. See "What I'm doing with my life".) 6. What a scary, scary man John Ashcroft is.
- Bi girls only
- Ages 21–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.