on it patiently, after a long month of dilly dallying to be a part
of OK Cupid. My best friend signed me up, filled up the basic info
needed in starting up a page. With a forcible prodding, I found
myself working on my profile and checking out other people’s
profile too. I enjoyed answering countless questions and I never
expected to find this detour worthwhile!
I see myself as a work in progress, if I were an art I might choose
to be like those of Jackson Pollock; strokes were created out of
spontaneity and ardor (abstract expressionism). Like a Chinese
proverb, I see crisis much more of an opportunity than a danger.
Happiness and loving life relies much on human’s capacity to rely
on its optimistic hunches rather than magnifying more the
hindrances, so I am a type of person that sees a glass of water
half full than half empty. I have my own share of struggles and I
remain grateful and thankful, for every step of the way, I can feel
how I am guided by my faith and my God.
Who am I as a person?
• When I crack a joke, I often end up explaining everything. Most
of the time, I have count---seconds, before they’ll burst out
laughing!? I badly need to work on ticking their humor bone!
• I grew up in a closely knit family, am the youngest, and a self
confessed papa's girl.
• I love more to listen, except if I am a bit jittery---makes me
talk for a full hour, non-stop [I careless whether you are a
stranger or not].
• I laugh hard and it last long…
• I love to be surrounded by friends who share my passion and
values, but not necessarily boxing myself out from those whose
beliefs differ from mine.
• I often talk to my dogs and I love how they welcome me home
• I love reading spiritual books and easy reading books during my
idle hours( Norman Vincent Peale, Robert Fulghum, Gary Chapman, Bo
Sanchez, Paulo Coelho, Jeffrey Archer, Bob Ong, and the
• I have travelled around South East Asia and Japan and I am in awe
as to the diversity and richness of culture that S.E.Asia can boast
of to the world.
• I love to travel locally and hopefully soon I’ll go global!