I'm interested in something meaningful with someone special. I'm looking to get to know someone who is compassionate, smart, funny, honest and who wants to grow into a place of commitment and intimacy. I want certain things for myself and am growing, but am also comfortable with my trajectory. I want to find someone who will accept and love me for me and expects the same.
10 random facts about me...
1. I have an adopted brother from Gambia who I met in Iceland...(my parents weren't able to make it legal since he's older.)
2. I’m a history buff... I'll tell you anything you wanted to know about Roman gladiators or the Battle of Gettysburg.
3. I know how to fence (with rapiers, not stolen goods)
4. I am a fan of mega-doses of fish oil
5. My Vietnamese Pot Bellied pig was named Amos (he was great...so intelligent and emotional!)
6. My childhood ambition was to be a veterinarian and so I established a pet-sitting business
7. My Enneagram type is a 2 ("The Helper") but very close to a 3 ("The Achiever")
8. I buy books faster than I read them
9. I am a Myers-Briggs “ENFP”
10. I'm afraid of clowns, particularly sad or hobo clowns...