Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm Eddie and while people say I'm really caring they also say I
get bitchy when I drink. Truth comes out what can I say.
At this point in my life I'm pretty comfortable with where I am but
I'm constantly trying to better myself. Whether that's learning new
things, trying new activities, or visiting new places.
Relationships should include fun conversations and meaningful ones
too. I've learned with time and experience that it can't just be
about physical and superficial things. Making me laugh is a great
way to start things off. I can't handle people who are too uptight
and can't laugh at themselves.
I do not like to play games within dating. If I like somebody, I'll
tell you or you'll realize it by our communication. Waiting 3 days
before calling or texting you? Who made that one up? If I like you,
I'll contact you shortly. I don't care what it says about me
because eventually I'll find somebody that likes that.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Keeping in shape by running, doing yoga, and dancing (sometimes all
in the same day). I used to be much more active with running but
only can juggle it on occasion between dancing and learning. I
actively do dance many times a month and go to different events all
around the country to meet new people. I teach swing classes at RPI
and love being a part of building a scene. I like being able to see
somebody learn to love dance.
I'm starting to get more in tinkering with robots, drones, and home
projects (despite not owning a home)
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Cooking, making people feel at ease, social dancing, and being a
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Honestly, it's probably that I'm Asian in this area.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Food, I'll eat just about anything but love sushi, thai food, and
Shows: Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny,
Seinfeld, South Park
Dark Knight, Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
a Brain...? (I just noticed I used a lot of "G" words)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Where I am with life and if I'm doing all I can.
- Where I want to travel to next for dance, exploration, and
- Learning to live with insecurities
- How to keep learning about the world and how I fit in it
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Taking it easy with people or cooking something awesome. Most of my
activities are during the week so it's nice to not have to out and
about with all the people going out.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I watched the movie Bridesmaids with 4 dudes (but it was a pretty
funny movie regardless)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You're full of kindness but can be blunt when the need calls for
- Doesn't see the point shop in a mall each week
- Have a goal beyond going to the club at the end of the week
- Understands that relationships are about compromises and working
- Has en encouraging nature
- Believes that friendship is the first step to a
- Don't mind some peace and quiet between conversations
- You don't find the need to be chatty all the time
- Don't want to settle for where you are in life
- Like to cuddle
- Shows some affection through physical touch
- Don't mind participating in sports, video games, and trying out
- Like the board game vibe (the good kind like Coup or Catan)
It's taken some relationships to create this small list but it's a
start to help not waste your time.
I don't get many messages but do not expect a reply if you only
message "Hi" "How are you?" . Girls won't reply to it and we can
have the same standards.
Would love to get to know you if you can relate
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.