Heads up that I will be traveling a lot for work but will be back in Seattle for weekends. If things progress I can change that but we'll get there when we get there.
At this point in my life I'm pretty comfortable with where I am but I'm constantly trying to better myself. Whether that's learning new things, trying new activities, or visiting new places. Relationships should include fun conversations and meaningful ones too. I've learned with time and experience that it can't just be about physical and superficial things. Making me laugh is a great way to start things off. I can't handle people who are too uptight and can't laugh at themselves.
If I like somebody, I'll tell you or you'll realize it by our communication. Waiting 3 days before calling or texting you? Who made that one up? If I like you, I'll contact you shortly. I don't care what it says about me because eventually I'll find somebody that likes that.
I'm starting to get more in tinkering with robots, drones, and home projects (despite not owning a home)
Food, I'll eat just about anything but love sushi, thai food, and American food
Shows: Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny, Seinfeld, South Park, Breaking Bad, Master of None
Dark Knight, Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Matrix, 50/50, Remember the Titans, The Replacements
- Where I want to travel to next for dance, exploration, and fun.
- Learning to live with insecurities
- How to keep learning about the world and how I fit in it
- Doesn't see the point shop in a mall each week
- Have a goal beyond going to the club at the end of the week
- Understands that relationships are about compromises and working together
- Has an encouraging nature
- Believes that friendship is the first step to a relationship
- Don't mind some peace and quiet between conversations
- You don't find the need to be chatty all the time
- Don't want to settle for where you are in life
- Like to cuddle
- Shows some affection through physical touch
- Don't mind participating in sports, video games, and trying out fun things
- Like the board game vibe (the good kind like Coup or Catan)
It's taken some relationships to create this small list but it's a start to help not waste your time.
I don't get many messages but do not expect a reply if you only message "Hi" "How are you?" . Women won't reply to it and we can have the same standards.
Would love to get to know you if you can relate