Find better matches with our advanced
23 • M • Paris, France
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 27
- Middle Eastern, Pacific Islander, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.79m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Italian (Okay), German (Poorly), Dutch (Poorly)
• writer's block - no really, this is a skill I have cultivated for 5 years. I'm thinking of going pro.
• coming up with ideas for tattoos that I can't afford
And my smile
The NoteBook, Roman Holiday, Vertigo, Psycho, How I Met Your Mother, Malcolm, Breaking Bad, Game of thrones, American horror history, Mad Men, the Sopranos, Un gars une fille, Ocean's Eleven, 2001, Up, Ratatouille, Monsters&Cie, Metropolis, La vita è bella, Stand by me, Brian's life, Hotel Rwanda, Django Unchained, Gran Torino, The Big Lebowski, Modern Times, The Kid, The Dictator, Wall-E
50 Shades Of Grey, Stefan Zweig, Baudelaire, Verlaine, Rimbaud, Albert Camus, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway, Georges Orwell, Ray Bradburry, Itala Svevo, Boris Vian, Ken Follet,
my crazy dog
My job (love it!)
Random adventures and get aways
There. I said it. What? You asked!
Your photos are not selfies. I find mirror selfies especially disturbing: no smile, no context, urinal in the background (???), no friends to snap a happy snap for you, no nice photo from some party or outing...? I have this little alarm bell going off in my head now...
Without constantly needing to antagonize and challenge, you enjoy genuine debate and can agree to disagree... See, you don't have to like everything I like - that would be boring, wouldn't it?
You are willing to teach, learn and have fun :-)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.