New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Torrance, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 18
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I go to boardgame meetups every week in local venues around Redondo Beach and Gardena. I have an obsession for boardgames and miniature model gaming.
Ultimate Frisbee and flag football are definitely my two favorite sports.
I'm a lover of blue humor and black comedy.
I believe H&M is also the best thing to happen to clothes stores.
Dominating the world's armies... on the tabletop
And petting cats and dogs; It's like petting-and-bellyrubbing mania when I see a kitty or a puppy!
Also, my skinny jeans. More often than not, people tend to look at my face then at my pant legs.
The fact that I always eat burgers, pizzas, and tacos with a fork.
All Pixar movies! Wall-E is by far my favorite movie. I'm a big fan of comic book hero movies, or any movies that can bring my childhood onto the big screen.
Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and Amy Winehouse; Contralto vocalists always get me.
Thai food, asian pastries, and greasy American breakfasts. There's just something about going to an American diner and always going right for the breakfast menu.
2. Tabletop games.
3. Plastic miniature modeling. I love to tinker, build, and paint plastic models to game with. It definitely keeps me off the streets at night haha.
4. Computers in general are just something I can't ever do without. I love to build them as well as game with them. Dota 2 anyone?
5. Dress shirts and fitted slacks/jeans. I've always had a thing about wearing properly fitted clothes and always wanting to look nice.
6. H&M and Hot Topic stores. You can judge now.
I have a thing about dissecting advertisements; whenever I see one, I always think about the segmentation and demographics they're trying to appeal to.
Legit, what is the algorithm OKC uses for its Special Blend inquiries?! It's like a surprise every time.
Trying to plan out a tabletop game or a poker session with some friends.
If I'm staying in, I'll probably be catching up on anime, youtubing, or doing whatever other geeky stuff I got going on
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.